Reviews for Alphabet Soup
bobbihunterr chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I LOVE this so much! Its funny yet heartwarming at the same time. It's sad but happy, its amazing!
ImaPSYCHnerd chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I loved it but in r why did you say "she was his only regret"?
Luvit chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Yay
xIAmAlsoAWe chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Joke and Zero are my favorite ones. The Joke kept me cracking up for like 5 minutes. Nice story!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That was amazing. L and O were brilliant, with just the right tint of sadness. I loved Q, because I can actually see that happening. J was the most brilliant two lines ever.
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Aww, this was adorable. Great job! Keep writing! -Emma
dare-to-dream22 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is probably by far one of my favorite stories on this site. :D Definitely.

I've read them before, and I'm reading them again and they are just as good! Better, even! A perfect way to brighten my day! (OMG IT RHYMES)

Every one of em are adorable. Just sooo cute! A couple are sad-ish, but it's all Shules so it's all good. No, great. No, fantastic. :))

I will probably keep coming back to this every time I need to cheer up a little! :DD
sparksfly16 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Nice story
Arlothia chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS? This was ingenious! Where did you get the idea to do something like this? I loved every single one of them. And J was hillarious _. Keep it up!

Arlothia
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
So cute!(:
Pumpkin2Face chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Sooo cute! This was great!
a.touch.eclectic chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is so cute! I would love to hear more than just the little snippets you put of their stories. Please continue writing such great fics!
obsessedwotps chapter 1 . 8/28/2010