Reviews for Sides of the Coin
Blatant Bookworm chapter 12 . 2/25
It's beautiful!

I loved the hint of foreshadowing with Wilson telling everyone to call him 'Wilson', but Red Raven absently called him Slade.

Can't wait to see more.
shadowyshadow chapter 12 . 2/22
yay an update!
ElvenQueen18 chapter 12 . 2/22
Wilson's backstory concerning Red Robin and Tara was interesting to read, if pretty sad in the latter's case (*especially* in the latter's case - not even a mostly good, as opposed to very morally gray, Terra can get a break, as another reviewer said).

I'm a little surprised Arsenal was willing to cooperate with the Titans, but it's not like the Tyrants have much choice if they want to get back to their own universe. Too bad it doesn't look like Red Raven will see it that way.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 12 . 2/22
Ooo very cool. I was actually thinking about this fic just a few days ago and hoping you'd update soon. This latest chapter didn't disappoint and I'm excited for the concluding chapters!

Thanks for posting.
isaiah chapter 3 . 2/22
nice
isaiah chapter 3 . 2/22
Nice .
isaiah chapter 2 . 2/22
Good again nice kaboom
isaiah chapter 1 . 2/22
In think that this story is good so far .
ObeliskX chapter 12 . 2/22
Finally) There was not much action, and I really doubt that Red Raven will be willing to compromise. Backstories were good though. Expected Slade to be more of Knight templar type, hmm. Poor Terra, so unlucky in any dimension :-(
julia isaacs chapter 1 . 2/9
continue the story
vanessa isaacs chapter 1 . 2/8
complete the story
Holly1312 chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
Please update soon! This is an amazing story.
Blatant Bookworm chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Ah, this is awesome, as per usual.

I love how they react to Wilson. It feels very natural and very realistic.

And congratulations on the wedding you mentioned!
ObeliskX chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Wow, kind Slade! I guees I should have expected this. Still, it would be more original and more cool to make him still a villain ("Eviler than thou", Red Raven!), imho. Or is there more about him than it seems now?..
Good fight description, again (Tyrants looked pretty weak though)
Hmm, worlds collision... Interesting idea. So they will need "Slade"s help to stop it? Will some more heroes-who-became-villains add their parts to this mess? Maybe original Slade is going to return as well? It would be interesting)
light is in the dark chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Why is this story awesome!? Never in my life have I seen such...such... amazingness! I'm running out of chapters and I'm a fast reader! Please update soon!