Reviews for Sides of the Coin
mark isaacs chapter 1 . 10/31
complete the story
SuperWG chapter 14 . 9/25
I hope they don't give Swordstroke a hard time about that. He had to do that.
SuperWG chapter 8 . 9/16
This is a really interesting fic so far. I like how the titans confront their evil counterparts and then along with the action, the dialogue shows what could have been if they had given into their dark sides. So now they'll need Speedy and Aqualad to even out the playing field.
Jovan2013 chapter 14 . 9/13
Awesome! Red Raven turn on her friends for more destruction and it shows how terrifying to Raven to see how would her life change if she wasn't a hero but a villain no not a villain a DEMON.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 14 . 9/12
And that's what happens when you let ego do the driving instead of actual intelligence.
ElvenQueen18 chapter 14 . 9/12
Aaaaaand I was right. And the notion I had about even the rest of the Tyrants not wanting Red Raven to cause an apocalypse was right on the money, too.

Jeeze LOUISE, is she evil! But you should expect nothing less from a non-heroic daughter of Trigon. :)
ObeliskX chapter 14 . 9/12
So Rave decided to backstab them for no other reason than revenge (and rage)... Why I am not surprised? Well, actually she wanted massacre on much more global scale like true daughter of Trigon. Oh my. Crazily evil, so much that risk destroying herself in the process?..
Slade appeared just in right moment. Though I doubt one strike will take down Red Raven
ElvenQueen18 chapter 13 . 8/25
Lemme guess: Red Raven's going to backstab them in the next chapter? 'Cause that's the feeling I'm getting.
BlatantBookworm chapter 13 . 8/5
This is, as ever, beautiful. I love how you portrayed their alliance, absolutely grudging but unmistakeably there.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 13 . 8/3
Great chapter! I was so excited to receive the email alert for this story and it made my day. Thanks for posting, hope to read more from you soon!
AyokoNiles chapter 13 . 8/3
That was awesome...and I have to say: GO STAR! I mean, that was incredible lolololololol
ObeliskX chapter 13 . 8/3
I guess Red Raven has some nasty little trick prepared... Which will obivously backfiore at the end
susanne isaacs chapter 1 . 6/18