Reviews for Sides of the Coin
complete the story
vanessa isaacs chapter 1 . 5/29
finish the story
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 11 . 5/19
I just love your story! I think your fleshing out of the Tyrants, and their world, is so detailed and in-character and wonderful! Everything...lovely.
And I totally get your trouble with fight scenes; I have that problem myself, but I think you've got them down pretty well. :) Looking forward to more (I realize there's one chapter after this but I needed to write my feelings now, lol)
vanessa isaacs chapter 1 . 5/14
finish the story
Blatant Bookworm chapter 12 . 2/25
It's beautiful!

I loved the hint of foreshadowing with Wilson telling everyone to call him 'Wilson', but Red Raven absently called him Slade.

Can't wait to see more.
shadowyshadow chapter 12 . 2/22
yay an update!
ElvenQueen18 chapter 12 . 2/22
Wilson's backstory concerning Red Robin and Tara was interesting to read, if pretty sad in the latter's case (*especially* in the latter's case - not even a mostly good, as opposed to very morally gray, Terra can get a break, as another reviewer said).

I'm a little surprised Arsenal was willing to cooperate with the Titans, but it's not like the Tyrants have much choice if they want to get back to their own universe. Too bad it doesn't look like Red Raven will see it that way.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 12 . 2/22
Ooo very cool. I was actually thinking about this fic just a few days ago and hoping you'd update soon. This latest chapter didn't disappoint and I'm excited for the concluding chapters!

Thanks for posting.
isaiah chapter 3 . 2/22
nice
isaiah chapter 3 . 2/22
Nice .
isaiah chapter 2 . 2/22
Good again nice kaboom
isaiah chapter 1 . 2/22
In think that this story is good so far .
ObeliskX chapter 12 . 2/22
Finally) There was not much action, and I really doubt that Red Raven will be willing to compromise. Backstories were good though. Expected Slade to be more of Knight templar type, hmm. Poor Terra, so unlucky in any dimension :-(