Reviews for Sides of the Coin
complete
mi chapter 1 . 8/23
complete the story
Super Smash Sis Brawlers chapter 15 . 7/27
Amazing story I loved every word of it and you are awesome at writing action scenes! Can't wait for the next chapter!
katie robinson chapter 1 . 5/22
make more please
katie robinson chapter 1 . 5/20
make more please
TheUltimateStar chapter 2 . 3/20
Aww I love Robstar! Too bad their moment was ruined! I am loving their counterparts! Also at first I read something incorrectly. t the beginning and thought it was good robin and when you said black fire was in his bed I literally freaked out and read it again and figured it out haha! Anyway so happy I found this story. Good job love from T.U.S
BlatantBookworm chapter 15 . 3/19
Ah. This is well written, as always. I like the tension.
ElvenQueen18 chapter 15 . 3/8
Very intense battle, I have to say; there were even a few moments where I went, "Oh, crap! :O" Like when Red Raven took control of Cyber-Vile to try to kill Robin, or when Blackfire ended up killing (for lack of a better word) Cyber-Vile.

Speaking of Blackfire, though, aren't her eyes supposed to be gray? Because I saw green described as her eye color once during this chapter. Or was that just the starbolt glow?
RedemptionWarrior chapter 15 . 3/5
That was intense. Still, at least that crisis has been averted... right?

And now I can't wait for the epilogue. I think there's going to be some repercussions for the Tyrants after that incident.
ObeliskX chapter 15 . 3/5
So thats all, hmm? Or maybe not...
Again exciting fighting, thought Tyrants once again were tad on weak side. Hope Cyber Vile will recover, it was not he to be blamed after all
kingryu chapter 14 . 12/8/2015
This was an epic chapter! I expected Swordstroke would jump in. I really can't wait for the next chapter.
kingryu chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
This fight was awesome! I really like Red Raven, at first I thought she was just using Changeling (clever using his original name by the way) for intimacy, I'll say, as well as information, I may have been proven wrong. You seem to be doing a great job of keeping the characters in character. Hope you continue.
SuperWG chapter 14 . 9/25/2015
I hope they don't give Swordstroke a hard time about that. He had to do that.