Reviews for Bait
trscrny chapter 8 . 8/26
What a good, exciting story. And...you finished it! I lost count of the number of Callen stories I came across today that were left unfinished! I have to train myself to see if 'complete' is listed before I even start to read a story! But, I digress. :-) You started this, finished it, and it was so worth the read And so nice that Callen is accepting that his friends will indeed be there for him! Thank you for sharing..and for not leaving your readers in the lurch!
ananova chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
Very nicely done. Usually it's Callen's past that brings trouble for the team so it was nice to see it being Sam's for a change. Glad everything worked out okay, I could just picture that last scene of them all crowded around his bed. Great fic, thanks for sharing.
J9yee chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
This was great! Wonderful writing!
Sniperbob chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Excellent story, thank you for writing it
wotumba1 chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
good story, nice to know all will be ok
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
so here we are again...

where's callen? still in the basement?
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
wow what a start!
Post U Later chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
YAY! He's Alive & Well! & Already Wanting To Go Back To Work. XD

Really Liked This. Great Job. X3
Post U Later chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Oh Thank God They Found Him. I Just Hope That They Found Him In Time.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Ah~ Finally Back To The Present. Hopefully Callen Is In This House... & Alive.
Post U Later chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
YEAH! GO Sam!

Poor Callen. I Really Hope He Doesn't Die From Blood Loss.
Post U Later chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Oh Poor Callen. Being Tied Up There.

& That Librarian Was Kinda Bitchy.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Uh Oh. This Turner Guy Sounds Dangerous & Sadistic. I Really Hope Callen Can Hold On.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Oh No. I Have A Very Bad Feeling About This: These Bastards Are Going To Torture Callen To Get At Sam.

So Callen Mentioned Dom, So Has Dom Already Been Taken? Or Is This After The Whole Dom Incident?
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh No! So Callen Was The One Who Was Taken Instead Of Dom Or Something?

I Hope That They Can Get Stop The Clock Before The Bomb Goes Off... If That's What It Is.