Reviews for Lucifer's Angel
FloralSummer chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
An awesome ending! :D
1983Sarah chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
Great ending! Very emotional and touching and also hinting of a possibility of either revenge or retribution!
Pendraco chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Oh please update as soon as you can! I really want to know what happens further. Love the twist, by the way. Michael breaking a promise, and I want to see what Sam's going to do. :)
FloralSummer chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Wow! Another very exciting chapter :D
FloralSummer chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
and update soon! Seriously this was amazing, I just stumbled upon it. YOu have such a beautiful way to exspress yourself! Truly wonderful! I can see it's been a while since you've updated, I guess/hope it's cause you write such long chapters. I hope you haven't forgot about this.

Keep up the brilliant work :D
FloralSummer chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
love
FloralSummer chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I
Ani101 chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
I LOVED all the sequences with Lucifer and Michael, like the one in Sam's dream, it creeped me out but it was fantastic! I'm so happy Sam and Dean are on the road together, I really like all the twists you wrote jut bringing them back to the same path. Wonder if Sam'll find out about the hunting...this was a really excellent chapter, well done as always and I'm looking forward to more!

Ani
1983Sarah chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
Seems like, no matter what universe they are in, the Winchesters, or at least Sam and Dean, cannot escape the struggle of heaven and hell. I can't wait for more!