Reviews for Switching Sides
great chapter. plzz, plzz, plzz post soon
Please PLEASE update soon! I need to know what happens next!
ChazF chapter 22 . 3/30
I don't know why, but I get the faint feeling like Dobby did that on purpose. :(
Covered in Bruises chapter 22 . 3/30
I still don't get why Harry and Hermione are acting like Draco taking Dumbledore's offer somehow negates all the evil things he did before that; including nearly killing Ron and causing Bill to be scarred for life. That sort of thing takes years to be forgiven for.
DanceAnna chapter 22 . 3/29
EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *look of horror* WHY...WHAT...DON'T LEAVE IT THERE.
HARRY JAMES POTTER, YOU HEAR ME BOY YOU BETTER GO BACK FOR HIM. Watch it be Dobby's fault -.- he's never liked Draco. I kinda saw it coming but didn't think it would actually happen. I'm speechless right now.
DanceAnna chapter 18 . 3/29
Not gonna lie I'm not overly happy Ron came back e.e
I could see Draco, Harry and Hermione spending Christmas like that xD
SeriouslySiriusPadfoot chapter 22 . 3/29
OMG NOOOO! he's going to die... nooo I.. tears, I'm in tears... Bellatrix will try to gut him, I think...
cheezy3 chapter 22 . 3/29
OMG DRACO! He was left behind...In Malfoy Manner! Update soon!
ChazF chapter 21 . 3/19
Yay, you're back! I've just finished catching up. I read the entire story over again because it's been so long since this updated. I love the new chapters! I've also noticed that there were mistakes in earlier chapters: typos and whatnot.
SeriouslySiriusPadfoot chapter 21 . 3/12
aw... this is so cute.. Wow, really good chapter. lifted my mood. THANK YOU!
raptorvelociraptor chapter 21 . 3/10
Ha! I was so happy that you'd updated! And of course, brilliant resolution.
ThePrettyPunker chapter 21 . 3/8
oh please do finish this story. I love it so much!
SeriouslySiriusPadfoot chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
Please continue this... I've been scouring the net for hours looking for a fic where Draco finally uses those clever brains! Thank you!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/5/2014