Reviews for If We Kill Him, We Might As Well Join Loghain
RandomKrazyPerson chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
i love this, i LOVE this, ilovethisilovethisilovethis sooooooooo much! cuz THAT IS MY REASONING! hahahahaha and is it ok if i dub angelique "the crazy warden"? pleazzz
Cordelia Storyspinner chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This is my favourite Dragon Age fanfic... And it's a oneshot. It's hard to decide on my favourite part. Alistair just giving up at the end was hilarious, and Angélique was my favorite warden by far, like Luna Lovegood in warden form. My favorite part though had to be Zevran, calmly playing tic-tac-toe and chiming in with hilarious comments. This line in particular;

""I'm really starting to wonder if I really want to join you people after all," Zevran mused aloud."

Just about killed me. It was just so Zevran, it was ridiculously awesome.
Gallagher Girl chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Ahahahaha! Amell sounded hilariously like Luna Lovegood in this. xD

I rather loved Zevran, as well. :) I mean, in the game he was pretty cool, too, but he always kinda creeped me out with some of his inuendos and the way he immediately latched onto you in a sexual way. But I really like how you portrayed him. :) I think he will forever stay in my mind like this.
Obscura Wilde chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This story was so clever! I love how you just managed to warp my views of all these characters in one go. Haha!
koolkame chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Wow, I didn't realize how dangerous those people were! I like how you made Zevran out to be the LEAST dangerous of the party members.
gaj620 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I think a better argument would be that Zev is not necessarily the most risky due to his past but he is due to his attempt at directly hindering your mission. While he does say it was nothing personal and he will be killed for his failure, I only believed it when Leliana spoke up and confirmed that was the Crow's way of doing things, otherwise I would not have believed it.

Also it is kind of weird that for an order based around doing whatever it takes, Alistair is kind of the opposite most of the time. You'd think that's the first lesson Duncan would give to his new recruits.
MiAoDDragonAgeFanatic chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
oh my god that ending made me lol XD Let's just confuse the hell out of Alistair until he agrees to anything :D Anyway, I love your logical explainations and the way you wrote for Zevran was spot on. Legolas Puss in Boots a dash of sarcasm Zevran XD
Pheonix Eternia chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Jeez! These people have more twisted pasts than Jerry Springer guests! And Angélique's logic is confusingly clear...
OokamiJudge chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
*snickers* ya know I've never killed Zevran, but sitting here explaining it like that... geez Zev really is the best one of us isn't he? Well aside from maybe Dog... Thanks for more amusement :)
Almaseti chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This made me giggle.
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This was great! And I love that she compared Grey Wardens to high-functioning ghosts.
Nevarstar chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
That was too funny. Poor Alistair.
Enaid Aderyn chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
From the mouths of...um...Angeliques...synthesis at its best. And the image of Zevran playing tic-tac-toe waiting for his fate to be decided just makes me happy, somehow.

"high-functioning ghouls" *sniggers*
Special K the Great chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I bow to Angélique's superior logic.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
'High-functioning ghouls!" I'll smile all evening. So excellent.