Reviews for A Thousand Leaves
carinaglaser0 chapter 2 . 2/24
Great story, just making a time skip, after Bella was meatly raped, so that it looks like it was nothing and without him having consequences, it is realky one of the worst things to do, to use sexual abuse for drama, like there aren't victims in teal life, who suffer because of it for their whole lives. Abuse should never be used in a story fir drama, without this getting the focus and time it would need. Ehat you did is a slap into the face of every real life victim, I hope that you are happy and proud about that. I never had to experience it, but other types of abuse and even the thought of someone using what I survived in a story, in an execution like that, let me want to scream, because it just makes clear how not serious abuse is taken in our society.

If you want to write a story like that again, please give the abuse enough time exactly after it did happen and fon't make a time scip without then following the abuse, it isn't enouth writing about it capters afterwards, there can be a time skip, but only after you gave the abuse enorh time and if you don't want to make the story that dark, don't use this topics, bit something different, the more severe the abuse was, the more time it needs in a story. Even to use the bullying that happened proir to her being sexual abused as a side topic isn't really sensitiv, but to then mention her being sexual abuse with even less focus and time, makes it much worse and licks it out of the dark grey area into the black (don't do it/this isn't okay) area.
ClaceLover08 chapter 41 . 2/3
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together & I’m happy that Bella & Edward are getting Married
desicotton chapter 41 . 11/14/2023
It was interesting to read a fanfiction where Carlisle and esme are not perfect
Bevey99 chapter 41 . 10/29/2023
My third time to read this, still amazing.
Lily Mountain chapter 41 . 10/20/2023
What a wonderful story! I couldn’t put it down! Very unique story, and so well written. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. I loved it!
Debradoo chapter 41 . 9/9/2023
Just so damn good.
Debradoo chapter 14 . 9/6/2023
Dun dun dunnnnnn
Debradoo chapter 13 . 9/6/2023
Phil hasn’t been brought up yet….
Debradoo chapter 1 . 9/3/2023
Damn.
twiclare chapter 41 . 1/28/2023
A wonderful story, I’ve loved reading it again!
Angelmagnet chapter 1 . 11/20/2022
wondering why Bella took such abuse, edward wondered that too. she definitely should have ratted out eric, what an asshole. what made him think that was alright. also curious both alice and carlisle thought edward was the one who hurt bella.
sullysnonna chapter 41 . 4/21/2022
Beautiful!
alexiana75 chapter 35 . 12/27/2021
awww. Wonderful and amazing and very believable! I mean, both of them had to learn and grow
alexiana75 chapter 6 . 12/26/2021
ok, if i managed this far, i will crawl further. Now i kinda hope Bella will start to dig those old files and find the real killer. Or at least, a proof that it wasn't Edward
alexiana75 chapter 4 . 12/26/2021
umm...no? A twisted version of NM, where everyone is deserting her?!
No, i don't think that Edward killed her but i am frustrated beyond measure
7,566 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »