Reviews for A Thousand Leaves
silverpieces chapter 28 . 5/12
I don't think Bella was hard enough on them!
marymary123 chapter 41 . 5/7
One of the best stories I have read on here. Thank you
marymary123 chapter 19 . 5/5
He is low on he could be a part of this but if it was a hired job I bet on his dad
marymary123 chapter 18 . 5/5
Caius has a 20 yr old daughter? Well I wonder who she is
Marymary123 chapter 16 . 5/5
Seems not only are the ones I called out involved but so is Jenks.
Marymary123 chapter 14 . 5/5
Well Aro was lead on his case and now Demetri is the warden and Caius is what? Police Officer? Jane is a reporter. Seems fishy will all these names that are usually together .
Marymary123 chapter 13 . 5/5
Yep the killer maybe a love interest of some sort. He lost it when she would not leave with him. Something like that.
Marymary123 chapter 5 . 5/5
I am going to guess that Renee was killed by Cooper. She said they had trouble.
vampirelady13 chapter 1 . 4/25
Sorry but I can't read it. I think your Renee is awful and she did not deserve a child. Not to mention what you think is proper visitation is disgusting. Charlie should of pressed kidnapping chargers on Renee. Bella is also disrespectful to Charlie by calling g by his name.
ninny 1 chapter 41 . 2/21
Very impressive story loved every bit
datingrobert chapter 41 . 2/18
such a beautiful story. definitely my new favorite. you write so beautifully, the plot has so much moral values, the words feel so deep it can make my eyes water. you truly are a good author. thanks for writing this! x
datingrobert chapter 40 . 2/18
I FEEL ATTACKED. I AM LEGIT CRYING RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
datingrobert chapter 23 . 2/18
reading the actual story of renee's murder is so sad. poor edward.
datingrobert chapter 9 . 2/17
for the first time i like a Lauren. this lauren is so kind to edward. bella's letter is so sad i hope she visits him
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 1/21
Thanks for the thrilling story! Wow! I did finish it in two days, as my eyes refused to follow my brain's command to keep reading...it was so good! So, thanks! Loved it!
7,499 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »