Reviews for A Thousand Leaves
rainbowsecrets chapter 41 . 10/25
Found this story yesterday, and I’ve read it all already. Absolutely loved it! Defiantly couldn’t put it down.
SusanBec chapter 41 . 9/17
Oh my! What a wonderful story this was. I don't know why I put off reading this for so long. I thought I wouldn't like it because I didn't want to see Edward in prison but I decided yesterday what the heck! I powered thru this until 5am this morning missing a lot of sleep and then finished up today while doing absolutely nothing else! It is now my favorite E&B story ever. Your writing, the flow of the story, the details, wow, it was the best story flow I've ever read. You did not disappoint, not in all 41 chapters - everything came together so well. Wish every fanfic story I read was that well thought out. I have to say it again, it was a magnificent story with everything perfect. I had to cry with the ending of Marcus. Harry Dean Stanton's picture was all over the news this week-end and I kept picturing him as Marcus - he fit your description so well. Thanks again for the long ago story and I'm only sorry I didn't read it sooner so I could have re-read it multiple times!
Awww.whoami chapter 36 . 7/29
At first I thought I wouldn't like this story because it's in third person and not in Bella's POV or Edwards POV but so far I find myself enjoying his story good job!
Payton79 chapter 41 . 7/4
Thank you for giving these two such a happy ending after all the drama. They really deserved it. Thanks for writing and sharing.
TwilightFactss chapter 34 . 5/27
This is a great story, but I couldn't help but notice how often you say "tsk/tsked" and it doesn't make sense. I looked it up to see if there was some other definition for it, but all I came up with was repetition and for shame
clickpic chapter 2 . 5/23
Wow, that was a sad and scary homecoming...
jermak99 chapter 41 . 5/21
This was a great fic! Thanks so much for sharing!
lillianolivia.white chapter 41 . 4/30
This was absolutely a glorious story. I was sad about Marcus, but overjoyed that Esme and Carlisle got back together and all our couples had a HEA.
lillianolivia.white chapter 40 . 4/30
You were right, Im crying like a baby. What a beautiful story.
lillianolivia.white chapter 39 . 4/30
This chapter was wonderful. Loved it.
lillianolivia.white chapter 38 . 4/29
Their first time was really sweet.
lillianolivia.white chapter 36 . 4/29
Love this. Its what i waited for.
lillianolivia.white chapter 35 . 4/29
this was so sweet.
lillianolivia.white chapter 34 . 4/29
Tanya, really-Edward. Bad timimg.
lillianolivia.white chapter 33 . 4/29
I wish they could stay connected.
7,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »