Reviews for Alice and Hatter
unknown chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
I know the answer about your line about the pit in the ending was said in the forest of wabe when it was discovered by the 10 of clubs when mad march was looking for Alice and hatter.
Lunete chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
Normally I don't review halfway through a story (only at the end) but dear sweet heavens, you write the best M-rated scenes ever!
I've been reading fan fics for more than ten years now but this is the first time it got me this badly. I bow to your greatness!
Mycha chapter 18 . 5/11/2012
I absolutely loved this story. I especially enjoyed how you started mixing in different versions of the Alice in Wonderland story in a way that was true to their own.
Emmauk26 chapter 17 . 10/17/2011
fantastic job love this so, so much it was amazing, can't wait for more.
Lilacat chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
I want to tell you how much I am enjoying reading your work. I was going to wait untill I finished and comment on the whole, but noticed a couple of things in this chapter that I wanted to mention before I forget them. I know how much I hate mis-using a word and would want it pointed out if it were me.

The doors opens and reveals a very beautiful tall blonde in an almost not there gold macramé dress. The Queen visibly perks up looking forward to more drama… "Ah, look who is here." The woman comes up and gracefully curtsies to the queen. "Duchess."

I believe you mean a gold lamé dress. Macramé is cords knotted together like wall hangings or hammocks.

And Dr. Dum tells her "Now it's time for a battle. Let's see if we can find a little lever…" And Dr. Dee finishes, "and pries the tastier oyster open."

I believe the spelling of the word you wanted was prise.

And now back to your delightful story!

rileybear 14 chapter 15 . 1/29/2011
I really like how you stick to the main story line. The script. And how you just change what they are thinking. Love it!
rileybear 14 chapter 11 . 1/28/2011
I love the Chesire Cat! He is my fave character in every Alice in wonderland! Thank you for putting him in!

Keep on writing please, love reading your stories!
itstheoneandonlyme chapter 18 . 12/22/2010
Crap girl you know how bring a girl to tears don't ya! Thank you for all your support!
blank00001 chapter 17 . 9/18/2010
nice ending! i guess i can live with carpenter surviving, although i can honestly say it wasnt what i expected. now what happens next? dun dun dun DUN! lol cant wait to find out!

all in all, excellent job. excited so see future works!
blank00001 chapter 15 . 9/18/2010
ok, so i was GOING to finish the unread chapters, then give you one BIG review, but this chapter exploded that plan into a million pieces; i absolutely LOVE this chapter, and the ones before it. i LOVE the fact that you brought Chess into it all too! unfortunately, i had to skip most of chapter 12 on principle, but the bits that werent rated m were good as well.

i also apologize for the lack of reviewing. Change is a big thing for me, especially involving script drifting, warning or no,and i needed a wee bit of time to knock some sense into my head (not literally, of course, lol). im fine now, especially with this chapter, and the only thing preventing me from eagerly clicking the next chapter is the unescapable need to let you know how much i love it so far :) but now, the suspense is killing me, so i must continue! again, great work!
Alaina Downs chapter 17 . 9/17/2010
Whoo hoo! I love the ending and already added a story alert for the sequel :)
Brumeier chapter 17 . 9/15/2010
I really like the images of Wonderland waking up and filling Alice and Hatter with the power to take down the Queen. Great job on this huge chapter! I'll definitely be checking out the sequel. :)
Rue Mo chapter 17 . 9/14/2010
Sorry I couldn't review sooner...bad weekend and tons of updates...but I'm better now! And I'm so excited for the sequel!
Brumeier chapter 16 . 9/14/2010
Ooh, good chapter! I can't wait to see how you wrap this story up, and I'm so happy a sequel is already in the works. Yay!
itstheoneandonlyme chapter 17 . 9/13/2010
I SOOOOOOO HOPE THAT SEQUEL IS POSTED SOON! I soooo loved the ending! I can just imagine it! AHHHHHHH! SQUEEEEE! I SOOOOO CAN'T WAIT! Mmmkay I am going to throw a little tantrum now...I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT NOW! Come on! Please! Please please!

K I am good-ish now! Please let it be soon! Oooh I can't wait! Did I mention that already? No? Here let me mention just in case by some chance I forget! I soooooooooo can't wait for the sequel!

Okay so now that is over with! I was wondering how you were going to let everyone know who Hatter was! It was unexpected and wonderful! Loved that you have Carpenter survive! Shall be interesting to see where the ride next takes us! Well I am strapped infor it that is for sure! Yay!

**hands over fruit basket for you and your muse(yes I do read your author notes) and chocolate for the beta!**

So can I count on that sequel being posted say tomorrow? LOL! Imaptient little birdy that's me! : )