Reviews for Negai ga kanau
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
You are pathetic.
FreshNerd chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
nnnnnnnnnooooooooo again I was about to read it:(
TheAMAZing1 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Depressing :(

If someone adopts, post who. And I understand what you mean though. I get sick and tired of certain fandoms once and a while.
PromistDream chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I'm not interested in adoption but once this has been adopted, you could post somewhere who it has been adopted by?

Thanks and I hope you continue writing (even if it's not Naruto) because you are a very awesome writer.

The idiot with no name chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
hey, when did you change your name? newer mind, its a cool name! and please update on your stories! PLEASE
Ennalight chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I won't give up on it. It's a really good story and I hope the rewrite comes. Just take your time. What did you do wrong anyway? I mean so far the story was really good.
InactiveAccountMay27th chapter 1 . 10/24/2010

So many author's are re-writing their stories...

I feel so left out, but hey. It's your story so you can do what you want to.

Good luck! _

usuilove21 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Aw... I was just getting into this...
Patriot-112 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
OH COME ON! IT was good the first time!
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Devon the Shipper chapter 8 . 10/23/2010

...Is this because of MY review? My reviews seem to be having this effect on several authors for some reason.

The first was a Kingdom Hearts fanfic where I protested an implausible plot point and he swerved onto a whole new plot (but it was too late as the author had already jumped the shark). The second time, I actually PREVENTED an author from jumping the shark (Starting Anew by dsvjr18; I highly recommend it) and now this fic, but I'm not sure what I did here.
Devon the Shipper chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
This is a pretty good fanfic so far. I wonder what Naruto's parents will do when they learn that their son was kidnapped and abused his entire life. In fact, I'n surprised that Minato and Kushina haven't already connected the dots. I mean, how many kids could possibly be named Naruto?

That aside, I really like the way this fanfic is going and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Until then,

Ja ne.
Yukihana Hisako chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
I hope you continue this story; it has potential.

I would also like to offer my services as a beta reader if you wish.
NRZWolf 13 chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
i haz pressed da review button... what do i do now?
MoriChann chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
I really, really love your story. Wish could write the same as you. Update soon by the way :)