Reviews for Just Be Friends?
lainekatt chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
It was good! I loved it! Not surprising really, since there still hasn't been one of your stories I've read that I haven't liked; Thanks!
Hokannko chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Again, I didn't take note of the author, only to find out that you did it again!

This fic is just... HNNNNNNGH. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
It's beautiful
TsukiyamaMewwChan chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is so ADORABLY CUTE. C:

I have a sudden love for the couple :D Maybe it's because I went to write a one-shot about them...then started to like it afterwards...oh well :) Whatever it was, I like it now so that's all that matters, right?

You're writing style is very clean. Keep writing :3
xXBrokenmoonXx chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is so cute3
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This Story Was Adorable!
KiramekiUtau chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
So cute! Super fluffy! I loved it! :D The cutest one-shot I've read about KaiMiku so far!

~Kirameki Kae-chii
Kohaku-Hime chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
my new fave oneshot! it was so sweet i loved it!
Kurotsuki Hikyo chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
That's it... you're in a really big trouble

for producing such an ADORABLE, CUTE, AWESOME, UTTERLY AMAZING FIC! gosh I hate (love) you xDD
x3Mocha chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
omg so cute!~~
AviTaRi chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
it's so damn precious, yay for the MiKaito moment! x3
Kairu Kobayashi chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Although the "in-bed" scenes for Vocaloid are totally common, I really love your creation. The song "Just Be Friends" really depicts a break-up between a couple, this is the actual opposite although they share the same title. I like it because the ending is really happy:)

But, well, the happenings in the story happened quite fast so I wasn't really able to notice the shifting from day to night.

I kinda hate Meiko's portrayal of a mother, I hardly could imagine it since I think Meiko isn't a good example for a mother (because she's an alcoholic and all,) and also, most people know that Meiko and Kaito are just about the same age.

Well, that's all, overall-I give 10 stars _
Sawahii chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you're under arrest, momoxtoshiro! FOR WRITING TOO ADOWABBLE FICS! XDD

My heart dropped in dread at the title of this fic and the pairing because I'd thought it was a break-up fic, but it's a good thing I read this! I'm sure the sweetness of this one gave many people a toothache! It's a good thing I've already got fillings for those teeth!
oh god chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
oh god! you did great! even though it's simple and short, I can say... you made my heart jump! good job!
mewstrawberrie chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
awwww I love itnya! so cute!