Reviews for Late
Oddant chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Interesting.

keep going on this novel.
Isaac Clark aka Reven chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
good story i hope you can continue it soon :)
bdun chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
cool. we humens are going to have to bring the numbers, but at least we have a fighting chance.
Random chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I love this story the setting during the First World War really gives the humans an extra edge to the martians i am hoping for an epic Thunder Child type sequnece in chapter 4
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Pretty good. I like the "diary" format you're using here, especially from the Martian point of view. Good job of showing your British soldier's reactions to the Martians landing, at first questioning the veteran's sanity, and the incredulity of the Germans becoming sudden allies instead of enemies.

Some typos I caught: "un-armured" should be "un-armored"

"little Idea" should be "little idea"

"with it's three legs" should be "with its three legs"

"it's great hood" should be "its great hood"

"it's surroundings" should be "its surroundings"

"No mans land" should be "No man's land"

Keep on writing.
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Great work on this one :D I really love it.

War of the Worlds is one of my favourite books and I'd love to see the continuation of the conflict.

It was really great to see the Martians pov. They truly are dying, which puts a new perspective on things.

Ta

Master of the boot
The Bloke chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
This is a wonderful idea.

One question though: I'd assume the first Martian Fighting Machines would have been captured after the microbes killed their pilots, so does Humanity have any aces up its sleeve this time?

Not anything crazy such as one unauthorised sequel that had the Humans building rockets and invading Mars but some sort of top-secret prototype perhaps?
James7912b chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I like this premise: I'm a fan of WWI which is a focus of my history degree (WWII has been overdone here in the States) so its refreshing to see this angle. I hope you keep up with this story as it has a lot of promise.
The Hand of Omega chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This is really good! I once had an idea for a War of the Worlds during WWI. Oh well.

Please keep it up!