Reviews for John and Delenn in Mine Until Tomorrow
Moon FireStar chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
you made me cry ...all I could think about is the scene at the end of "sleeping in light" when Delenn turned over and hugged the John's pillow because he was no longer there!
Audrey C chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This was really very good! Thoroughly enjoyed it. Tone and development were spot on. Keep up the good work!
kungfuwaynewho chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was wonderful. What absolutely kills me about Sleeping in Light is not so much Sheridan dying, but the thought of Delenn being alone for the next eighty years - so Sheridan having to process that himself was very powerful to read. Everything about this - his anger, him abstractly wanting her to be happy but unwilling to really think about her loving someone else, even as he did the same after Anna died - rang very true.

"You're acting like a complete maniac," she scolded. "Or perhaps jackass would be a more appropriate descriptor," she corrected, ignoring her husband's raised eyebrows at her uncharacteristic vocabulary choice. "And don't tell me I got it wrong because you've used that word enough times over the last seventeen years for me to know precisely the meaning."

Ha! I love Delenn and her learnings of English. So great.
Angela Weber chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was very well written. The characters were genuine, in canon, in character. It felt like an extension of the show.

I love that you filled in for me a portion of John and Delenn's time together during the Minbar years that we never got to see.

It was realistic and you did an excellent job of creating pictures for me in my mind so that I could visualize what was happening.

blue talith chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This has been such a revealing story. It does leave me wanting to know more.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This is a brilliantly written piece, which highlights a thought I've had for a while- Delenn lived for at least 80 extra years after John. Surely, she wasn't alone the whole time?

I like the way you backed that up, with Chimir flirting. It's very realistically written.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2010