Reviews for Unnatural Progression
HikaruWinter chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
You may not be the best with grammar and spelling, but I assure you. You're far from being the worst. I've seen the worst. I've read the worst. I've had a headache and cried tears of blood from reading the worst.
I understand what you write (english is my third language *rolls eyes*). That gives you a 6 our of 10 right from the start, with an added point for the fuidity of the story -wich sometimes is just painful to read *looks at the story she read before this one* *looks away before the tears of blood start all over again*
So. Seven out of ten with ten being the highest -something an everyday beta could solve. You should think about it. Betas are useful creatures. Like bees. They seem useless, but then, honey. Nuff said.
Thank you very much for writing, author-dono. We're not worthy of your awesomeness -BEST. FUCKING. PLOT. I've read of this fandom to this point. And I've been on a sugar-fueled search for three days. Wich is just depressing. I blame the hear -sweets are never at fault.
HikaruWinter chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Ah, hormones and corny lines. So nostalgic... I perfected my slapping technique back then! And the 'smile sweetly and politely frighten to oblivion the puny arseholes' technique, and the 'elaborate threats with plausible extension of pain methods' intimidating technique... I was so scary! *smiles with flowery/hearty aura of cuteness*
Yes. Good memories.
Kataang9 chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Hey, what's with the bolds?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Haha you had a typo where it says genitals instead of gentle
Uncle Yetibacca chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
This history is a masterpiece if you allow me to say it. The only thing that sads me is that you didnt make the Lightning Epilogue, i REALLY wanted to see it
ZD South chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I believe this is a wonderful story.
ebonypol chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Love it :D
Keichama22 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Seriously one of the best HopeLight fanfiction I've read lately! :)
I enjoyed your writing style/sence of humor a lot! (I burst out a loud laugh at 3:00 am. reading fanfiction in the dark, my family wasn't excited...XD)
Negativum maybe the somewhere overflowing fluff (the prom-night felt a bit forced to me, blame my european nation) and sometimes Hope's overconfident is, but not that much! ;)
And btw, really refreshing to read a HL from a male writer.:)
I looking forward your other writings as well( and for the future reference, I put you into my fav authors, one good story is enough proof for me, you're a great writer!), thank you soo much to sharing your fantasy with us! ;)
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
amazing
l-lope estheim chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Lightning: so close
I always love how u talk to the characters in ur head at the beginning :) also, fluff tastes like cotton candy huh? Cool.
FlightFan chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Hey you won't be putting the 'Epilogue Lightning'?
serialkiller567 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
like it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Awesome story, hard to picture Lightning as a 15 year old girl, but I like how she stays as Claire.
TehDarkEmperess chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
God i love this story, its sooooooooooooooooooooo sweet
the idea was original and some parts i couldn't stop laughing at
thank you for making an amazing fanficiton
Chibylove chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
I knew either way it be good! This one is good with Claire and its sweet and spicy and funny with Fang being...well Fang! LOL!

As for Fang and Vanille, I don't mind at all that they are together in this fic cause I believe no matter your gender, color or age you have the right to love who ever you want to love and I appreciate that you made it show here too!