Reviews for can't take the kid from the fight
PaloozaChu chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
So.. May played and talked with Wally, blah blah blah.. until she had to move. Then sometime while she moved.. Wally wee.. ...ano..I CAN'T SAY IT! And then she cried while hugging Brendan because she loves Wally.
FIN
postiche chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
The title reminds me of P!ATD's "Camisado".
Bhel-Elryss chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
:( Sad! Lots of emotion though! I liked it.
AbominableToast chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was one really makes anything for Wally,but I'm glad you you.

-Alex
Librarian00X chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
It's definitely a very emotion-evoking piece. Very well written, in that manner. I know I personally want to do something like it myself, the way it pulls at my heartstrings. Kudos - I just got a wave of inspiration.
young dawn chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
You really are a gifted writer - in that you can evoke so much emotion from this little piece. It was skillfully written, well done.

Sora(:
candyXkyo chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
it was fate that made me read this! i'm listening to "camisado" by Panic! At The Disco and look what story catches my eyes! lol anyway, this was lovely! i've always felt sad for wally and now u make me feel like crying! thnk u for writing this!
Lace Kyoko chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I know you said it's in May's perspective but it's really in more of a roleplay perspective.

This is a sad story, and you certainly have writing talent, but the perspective really turned me off. It sounds like you're addressing the reader,instead of the character narrating the story.

This isn't a flame; this is constructive criticism. I hope you improve in the future. :)
bijou chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
"You received a letter today. It's a sad one. —Because your beautiful angel boy is gone, somewhere so high up in the sky, somewhere with butterflies."

My favorite part out of the whole piece. My God, just beautiful. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

Dang it, now I'm going to have to try and write something as good as this... it's not going to be easy.

But I love it. I adore it. Keep up the wonderful work.

-S.