Reviews for My Ciel
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I like it, please continue it. this could be a potential good story plot. I would love for you to experiment with it. It didn't have to end there, even if you leave this completed story the way it is and write a companion story to this or something of that nature. anyway... I liked it and I hope you consider it...

YAJF
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Sebastian's continuous thought process is interesting as you represented it in your writing-it is not so much broken as it is still a steady line of grief and "rightous" anger and disbelief that he allowed these circumstances to befall him. Even having this defeat by Claude, Sebastian can still be somewhat together. He still thinks about dinner he should be preparing. That's logical in his role as the demon butler and the one thing he can cling to that makes sense after what seemed like an unreal situation of getting tricked away from Ciel. _ I would have really loved to have seen more of Sebby-chan's thoughts on the preparation of dinner combining with his future plans to repeatedly stab Claude with maybe a large kitchen knife. Or maybe that is just me. But I think you did some thoughtful perspective for our poor Sebastian. We hope he gets his Ciel back soon. And then maybe keep him as a pet instead of eating him. I might like that.

Val
natcat5 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
GahahaYeah, just watched that episode myself and I am SO UPSET. Words seriously cannot describe how much I want to hurl something through a wall. I am beyond depressed/pissed.

*sniff*

And the worst part was Sebastian's face! It actually looked like he was truly upset! FwaSebastian loves Ciel. Or at least, truly cares for him. Or something. I don't know, I'm just sad and Claude's a penis head and Ciel belongs to Sebastian and Sebastian alone!

*sniff*

I think I need to go outside and burn some things to calm myself down...but nice fanfic! It was short, but sweet. The ending was clever, very nice ;)
Ayla-tan chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Sweet

Poor Sebastian.. I could actually imagine him thinking that... No, I think he really thought that- and even for non SebCiel fans it should be obvious that Ciels dismissal really hurt him...

Though personally, I think that he wouldn't beat himself up over it. Not saying that he won't feel guilty, but overall, I think it's just not his character to blame himself...or rather, to blame at all ;)
anonomousfangirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
so true, ciel belongs to SEBASTIAN ONLY! i finished episode 9 today and almost cried when ciel told him to leave! good work cuz i really hope thats what he was thinking!
ShatteredHeartandSoul chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Uh This Eppy was completely horrible, I was like Nuuuu Ciel! But Sebby will bring him back! I think you did a good job trying to put it into Sebastian's POV. Thanks for writing what I was thinking!
hitomi-chanchan chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
awsome, and her name is spelled maylene, its french i think, but japanese cant say ''l' well so it sounds like mayrene, its like kilala is said kirara, its spelled that way to
Cielshadow17 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
man I just watched this episode! I wanted to cry when Ciel yelled at Sebastian! Curse you Claude! thinking you are better than Sebastian I think Not! It's ok though Sebastian will find a way to fix it because as you so clearly stated at the end his phrase is "watashi wa akuma de shitsuji desu kara" and he is just that so he will find a way to help Ciel so keep the faith in Sebby he can do it! _
AnimeLuvv chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Oh no what happened in episode nine? I was only able to see up to about episode six or five.
Kaykat chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I am so sad! I watched the episode and started to bawl, Sebby is the best! Kick ass butler, we are all looking forward to a good demon fight!

O_x