Reviews for The Orange Hooded Boy And The Girl Who Read
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
... Omg! I love this! Please continue! This is so freakin awesome and interesting!
lance215 chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
nooooo why did you stop here! tsu-chan is sooo cute! and you stop just when she meet ryohey! i love him!... i'll say i'm not particulary fond on change the genrder of the character i prefer if is yaoi, but i love tis fem tsuna and can't wait to see how do you write my sun's character XD!
i know it has been 3 years but ne can hope XD!

kisses! and i really hope you continue it some day!
qpenelope chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
amazing story so far, please update! its been like 3 years since you updated :)
Neeky-chan chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
This story is amazing! I have been intrigued and captured by very fanfictions like this one why have you stopped? I am so entranced by this story already. It seems like a waste of you don't continue. Please continue? I have fallen for the plot and I wish to read more. I hope to read the next chapter in the near future and I hope you have a great day. :33
Neeky-chan
AeroShylph chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
B'awwww... no mo' update?
Even though it started to get interesting?

Oh I found Tsu's story to be the side story and Journey to the Sun as the focus. I must say "both" stories are interesting :D
Rain Dropped chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is so sweet! _
Mad Decameter chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Huaa... Why do you stop updating for a year? This story is obviously great! I want to read more! I want to see Ryohei with Tsuna!

Pleasa update! I'm too curious about this story! Maybe because I rarely read 33's story, I found this rather interesting... And I like it. I thought Ryohei will only make a great couple with Hana, but now I thing I'm wrong. 33Fem!27 is very very fun to read, but I think I don't like if 33 involve with anything yaoi, he is such an extreme guy...

I repeat once again, update.. I'll follow this story and I support it. This story has a good construction and a good grammar. This story isn't boring, but make you want to read more, like Journey to the Sun to Tsuna. Please don't abandoned this story...
The Crystal Pen chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Yes, yes! They will formally meet! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Yess! Come on, Bring in some orange-hooded action! p(*_*/)q
yvng-gangsta chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG! i love this :) plz update i wanna see what happens! *tears hair out in frustration* you definetely deserve more reviews for this story anyway ciao!
CrackTactics chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Dude, i don't usually like fem pairings, but this is awesome! It's so well-written. Please, PLEASE, put me out of my misery and update! Help me smiles555fofo, you are my only hope! (star wars reference like the nerd i am) :P
zoeller chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Wow, I really like this so far! It's interesting, the way you're playing the characters parallel to the book Tsuna was reading. I'm looking forward to reading more! :)
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
Awsooooooome!loved it!

Hope u update soon~ : )
souruchan chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
This is a really good story, even though it's only casual one :'D I'll be gladly waiting for the next update :)
AceOfDiamonds676 chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Orange-hood boy? Lol nice nickname for him! It's also quite good how your adding the characters that aren't OCC. I can't wait to read more!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »