Reviews for Questioning
AlbiRusherSchmidt chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Haha, that's true! A lot to write and just a little to read... But, believe me, was a really good fic! (;
To favs.
yay reviews are love x3 great job - im sad i cant write good like dis D:
XavierJulius chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Loved it! :D
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Aww, it's so fluffy. :) I love it! It was pretty hot in the middle there, too. ;)
Narulove13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This was great.
unthinkable13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This story was really you hadn't said this was your first time writing a sex scene you wouln't have been able to tell-it was rather good.
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is absolutely FANTASTIC!

You may have never written something like this before you write like a PRO!

Everything about this fic is awesome but what's most awesome is that you stayed true to the theme and brought out those feelings out PERFECTLY for the reader to feel.

I am speechless at how great this is!

Keep up the great work!

I'll be looking forward to it
Rox chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I liked this a lot. And not just because James topped, though that did help. It was mostly how awesome it all was, especially the part about James being a bad sport when they're kissing. Hot and sexy, with some humor and fluff to lighten the load. Great ficlet!

Also, don't doubt your sex scene abilities. That was pretty damn awesome, especially the foreplay, Oh my GOD! *faints*
LordTai chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
And here I was all proud of having done my first semi-sex-ish scene and then you go and do an all out... this. Now I'm going to have to do one too .

But back on topic, aside from me being unable to see Kendall as a bottom,(it just doesn't work for me...) really liked it. Besides, it had James and cuddling, who could possibly NOT like it?

Oh, and writing is like that. Last update I had, there was a review in 5mins of posting. It took 2 and a half hours to write.
Clarry chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Holy James! This is AMAZING. Like...Gustavo-amazing amazing. You know how he has to say it twice because he's not just amazing but AMAZING? Yeah. That's this story. I haven't been able to get into a James/Kendall fic in weeks because my brain's been taken over by James/Logan, but reading this makes me actually want to WRITE James/Kendall again and maybe I might even finish my fic OMG imagine that! I'm like one chapter away and I couldn't motivate myself to do it but you...you...this is AMAZING!

Wow. Seriously wow. I loved this. So very much.
infinitehearts chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is great. :D I loved it.
Emmettsgirlyeayourjealous chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
That was really good, and good character analisis for both james and kendall. Don't worry about the sex scene because it was good and well written