Reviews for Bieber Fever
SpoonfulaSugar chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Like two other reviewers said, whether or not this is a good story, it crosses a line. If you write stories about real people, especially living real people, and especially if you are bashing them, you can get the site sued. If you wait for the site to find and remove this story, they may ban your account. Suggest you take it down before then and move it offsite.
OldStoneface chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Per 's rules (they pop up when you submit a story), stories about real people (which I suppose also includes The Bieber) are not allowed because the site can get sued. If you don't remove this story, the site admins will remove it and may ban your account.

If you want to keep it available for your friends to see, consider changing the character to someone made up, or using another site like LiveJournal, DeviantArt, etc.
Kuro Shiro Kami Chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER, WE NEED ATSUKI TO SAVE THE DAY!

Either that or i go in the story and kill Bieber myself...
Lone Wolf King chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
While I admire the sentiment, and trust me I do, this still has a real life person in it, which is not allowed. Especially since it's bashing said person, this could lead to FF getting sued and being taken down. Please edit this so it's not breaking the rules.
biebersLUVER chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
this is good
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Half not a fan yet not a hater of the guy.

Isn't it a little weird that everything's in Bold? Or you intended it to be like that? Never mind...it stresses the whole story anyway.

Yes, it's random, yet it's Lux-pain, so who cares? Finally something that isn't bloody/gory/romance whatever. Continue soon m'kay?