Reviews for Finnish Air Guitars
British Racing Green chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Rock on Finland! \m/
TheIrishHobbit chapter 1 . 4/13/2012

I really can imagine Finland having a secret metal rock love since Finland has lots of metal bands and such. 3
chibi-carnation chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This amused me so much
The Pandemic Named Boredom chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
"Seein' m' w'fe pl'y air guit'r."

Diglossia chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
"That Hana-Tamago constantly restarted over and over and over again"

The fact that Tino's not-terribly-bright dog is in on this is the most amusing part. Loved it!
lfmelone chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
eeee! This was so cutes I wish I lived in FInland but no I live in America where we have boring coffin races
NekOtaku chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW~! that's SO cute! X3
ilfreitas chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
ahahha, now I can't that that image out of my head...and I'm not sure if I want to xD
CheesyFursona chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Fantastic story! I loved it!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
oh, the lolzā€¦

Eee, cute SuFin-ness is cute!
makuroshi chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Tino SO CUTE OMG I can imagine Su-san spying on Tino while thinkin "m'w'fe so c'te." :) Really cavity-inducingly sweet! I LOLed when Tino swore.
Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Oh so cute! And that was so sweet of Sweden to just watch Finland do his cute little thing!
CaCoPhOnY Of ScReAmS chapter 1 . 9/8/2010

The image of Finland rocking the air guitar is forever painted for me! *bows in awe*

Suomirokkia? OH! I HAVE THAT SONG! It's by Aknestik, and the album name is Aallonmurtaja. I have no clue what year it came out though, that's the one thing my file doesn't have.

I guess I failed.
LysiV chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
The end is totally cute xD

and omg, I know Suomirokkia!

I sang along to it today xD haha~

Tino is good taste :'D
PianoIsLove chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Your story is ADORABLE! :D I'm only quarter Finnish, but very much immersed in the culture and know how weird we Finns can be. xD Especially Finnish men! :D This story cracked me up. Oh, and I love the song "Suomirokkia!" You knew the meaning quite well- it really just means "Finland rock music." Thanks for a story that really made my day! :)

Paljon kiitoksia!