Reviews for Persistence
Brittani chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Moremoremoremoremoremore! I'm in love!
KelseyO chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
siiiiiiigh I'm running out of things to say besides GOOD and CUTE and idk if I want to hang out with Rose and the Doctor all day or just WATCH them hang out or what even but they are just so so so dumb and I love them a lot.
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Ah... Such a beautiful story! :)
deews chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
The word "cute" doesn't begin to describe this. Kind of perfect, though? Because of course, "swim to me, Rose," is exactly the way that Rose lives her life. She KNOWS her mother is going to back away, but damnit if she's not going to jump in anyway and swim until she CATCHES HER, DAMNIT.

Part of me thinks that every time Rose jumped, she jumped a little further, knowing that her mother was going to move back but hoping she could catch her by surprise.
Sourdoughtoast chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
"M'lulling you into a false sense of security." HHAHAHA I love that. I kinda like not-as-awkward-more-sexy doctor as well. (Just so you know, I'm waggling my eyebrows at you).
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
All the awards for writing something as sweet and sexy as this. I love Rose and TenToo so much.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I sooo love these stories: light, sweet, smart, and full of heart. :)
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Loveeee! That was adorable! :)

-Hailey
Baakthatsthenoiseachickenmakes chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I like it :P I like it a lot.

-Baak
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
"Tenacity lessons." hahaha, brilliant!
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Hehe... made me giggle wish, not for the first time, that I was Rose...x
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
XD Time Lords it seems, are horrible perverts. Or at least this one. This was adorable and also rather hilarious. I absolutely love it.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Great story. I really liked how playful this was and the Doctor's take on how Rose learned to swim. I remember how I learned to swim. One of my floaties had a hole in it, so my dad decided to just toss me in there with one. After swimming around in terrified circles with only my floatied arm keeping me above water, I learned.
Laura x Tennant chapter 1 . 8/30/2010