Reviews for Mary
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
So im Mary Phagan in Parade right now and this was just great! You used tons of quotes and other things that were actually in the show! Thanks!
davethelegacy chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Just wanted to see if there were Fanfictions bout this my High School is doing this and im in it :3
EdwardHyde chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
This was really excellent! It's definitely one of my favorite musicals so I read this cautiously, but it was truly wonderful! You definitely captured the language of the time and your continuation of the story was really sweet. I especially like the bit you wrote during "It Don't Make Sense" because I had never really thought about what Frankie was thinking during that song.

I only have two issues with this otherwise fantastic story. First of all, while Frankie may have grown up to be a detective, I do believe the script states explicitly that he goes off to fight in the war (World War I I think). Now, to be fair, this is never said (or sung) in the show, but Frankie does dress up in his military uniform and sing the Young Soldier's part in the Finale. Secondly, I was really hoping you were going to tie in a bit more into the "during the show" chapter. Particularly I would've been interested to hear Frankie's thoughts as he was deciding to lie on the stand and even assist in the murder of Leo for the sake of Mary's revenge.

Other than that, it's an absolutely wonderful story and I absolutely loved reading it! Thanks for posting!
JayJay96 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
It's so beautiful. I can't handle it.
dryadsbubble44 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Awww. This was cute. D I love it.