Reviews for Admiral Rael'Zorah vas Alarei
Kamen Rider Ranger chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Okay I liked this one, I honestly would like a couple of more chapters with it ending with Rael waiting for his daughter and her family coming to visit him at his house by a lake or river. Happy to see his grandchildren but thats just me. Still a pretty good one. Thank you.
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Ah, if only that was how it truly went.
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Good. Allways like good endings. Thanks.
Wiggs Magee chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Well done you made a seemingly impossible situation , and gave it a happy ending , well done )
deathunit100010 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
That was sooooooo better then the original. I applaud you!
tim94 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
wow dude this is good, are you continuing?
pepoluan chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow, very nice story! How you wrote Rael's feelings is very touching. And the scene where Shep

ard talked to Rael, very well written, even if slightly too short IMO, but not that short one can't feel the tension.

Only 2 quibbles: One, there are several misspellings. Two, Dr. Chakwas' description of the geth is slightly inaccurate; the *whole* geth faction actually fought the quarians when they became sentient (and the quarians wished to exterminate them). Only after the geth drove the quarians from Rannoch did they split into two factions: the heretics that supported the reapers and fought with the galaxy, and the main faction which wanted to achieve their own ascendancy.

That said, you still have a very good story. I commend you :)
DarkDanny chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I really like this story, but I think you need to go back aand do some serious struture repairs and spelling revisions. Other then that, I do like stories where Rael managed to live, I wish he wasn't such a throwway character. Anyways, keep up the good work!