Reviews for 10
polar-realm chapter 14 . 8/19/2011
Ooh, another great chapter! I particularly love the hints of D's past in this part, although having to face his mom again... Harsh. I can't wait to see where you go next with this.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 14 . 8/14/2011
Poor D! Oh, that was terrible! I hope he makes it back to Doris... oh boy, is Dracula going to pay for this. Can't wait for more!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
... but... but... D! Okay, you must update so that we can know what's going on with D! Can't wait to see the next one on this!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
Oh no, oh no, oh no... D, nervous? Never a good sign...
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
Why do all dhampires think that they are the only ones involved in the choice of beginning a relationship? I even write them like that. Okay, so I understand... but it still sucks.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
Oh no... this situation has me on the edge of my seat! Must coninue reading!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
Such a sweet moment! I loved this chapter. Poor, poor D...
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
Left Hand should just start giving date advice. The tension between these two are killing me!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Aww... sadness on both sides of that little conversation. And onto 8!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Oh no! D! Scene 7!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Poor Doris... I can understand her grief. Onward!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
LOL, great chapter. Fun, fun tension going on here! Onto Scene 5
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Left Hand's opening-and closing-line was epic. I love his assessmet of D's feelings. Next!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
A nice reunion for these two. I think, if they were ever to meet again, this might be how it would go down. Onto the next!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
*extended gasp* OMG! I've been meaning to read this one forever, and now I get to the end of the first chapter and see Doris is in the town, with Dan as one of the missing kid. I must read on!