Reviews for Maps Won't Show Us Where We're Going
ObscuraDemon chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This pair is adorable, and I pretty much automatically love anyone who writes good Soren/ike stuff. So you're on my list of awesome-writers-who-should-be-appreciated-by-the-idiot-masses. Way to go.
The Only Princess chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
What would I do with out ? I really wonder... Fab fic, I love it! But then again, that is not surprising with the pairing being what it was.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Wow so cute and funny! ahahah I love this

"Ike stands and takes a look at what used to be his army – Tibarn is smirking at him and Ranulf's smile looks slightly strained despite his shouting. Skrimir looks stricken, like someone's snatched something dear right out from underneath him and Oscar's smiling in that what can you do with them? way of his. Just out of the fire's light, Boyd is holding hands with Ike's sister."

This whole paragraph makes me laugh a lot I mean they don't care and lol Tirbarn Smirking, also the last part when Ike says he's thinking about Pirates and bandits! XD good job
Noxid Anamchara chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
It was so beautiful! And I am in love. Wonderful writing.
AspiringToWrite chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awesome as always, Amethyst! Back to FE fandom now? :D
Lady Nailo chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This is beautiful and perfect and everything that is wonderful about Ike and Soren. Thank you for writing it :)
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
First: Ooooooooooo Radiant Dawn.

Second: Poor Ranulf, wanting Ike to be happy but being in love with him.

nanonaneko chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
:o This is a pleasant surprise, after non activity (at least any that's visible on ) for such a long time. And quality writing as always too :D
Measured chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Damn straight I had a crown and scepter!

I already squeed all over you on AIM and lj, but yes! This is awesome. You are awesome. There needs to be more of this awesome. I decree it! /lifts scepter!