Reviews for Area 51
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
That was a really good story! Whoaaa, you had me on the edge of my seat! And I love the ending :) :D It makes me happy :) Keep up the awesome writing!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
I like it. It reads really well :)
gathers-no-moss chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I love this AU so very much. It's one of the most perfectly written Lois/Clark stories that I've ever read.
Esmerada007 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
excellent fic. i loved the video you made on youtube for it. I hope you make a sequel
ann chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
very cuteee.i loveeeeeeee it
Tatiana chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Love it, this fic was fantastic. I would love you to do a sequel, I need to know how the manage to live together in the Fortress and then how she will do to make Clark a reporter. Amazing.
Gladius Grim chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
This was an amazing story, can't wait to read the sequel (hint hint). This AU story also mean a slightly hardened Clark who thanks to Emil and Lois knows there are good people. I would love to see their relationship grow Lois has them embark on her plan of justice. You have crafted a story that gives you endless possibilties.

Thank you for sharing and I hope there will be more.
Hope of Freedom chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I love it! Will the government eventually realize Clark doesn't mean to harm anyone and let him become Superman?
Storytellermama chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
wow...am LOVING this story so far. Like the slightly different twist. Nice to see the two of them if they had met under different circumstances but still before he becomes Superman. Hate the cliffhanger...please update soon!
maggierose17 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
I'm loving the story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
katie147 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
excellent work! eagerly awaiting the next installment :)
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
i love this so far and i can't wait for more!
Morningdew-1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This story is so well written. A totally different take, and I like it a lot. Amazing! Can't wait for the next three chapters:)
iheartBL chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I just logged out and then found your story, and I have to say it was very well written and that I'm curious to see how it all plays out.
Storytellermama chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Loving the story so far. Definitely a different take on the classic story and I can't wait to see where you take it. Four chapters might be too short! Can't wait for the next update!