|Reviews for BLackwidow Challenge|
| Koichama chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
My review was cut off. I apologize for that. The point I am trying to make is that when an author works hard on a story, they want it to be viewed, not pushed back because of a piece of spam that has no business being in the story section. Please be more considerate and do not post spam.
Besides, this seems to be a rather ineffectual method for attracting authors. Forums are for challenges. Build a forum, pimp it out in all your author notes (As long as you post a story you're within guidelines), announce it in your profile. Attract writers to you through your writing. This method is just poor.
I wish you luck in future challenges, though. If you follow my advice, you may attract more attention. I will not report this transgression. Hopefully, my review is taken well and I will not have to report future spam.
| Koichama chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This post is against site guidelines. It is the very first rule you have to agree to in the guidelines actually.
Entries not allowed:
1. Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc.
2. One or two liners.
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.
I usually do not find a reason to complain about stories, even when the authors bend the rules a little. However, this is nothing but spam. Authors spend a lot of time plotting, editing, and re-editing stories.
| IceQueen987 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I'm definatly going to do this! As soon as I read "Sakura is a Femme Fatale" my plot bunny came up and was like "Here!" and all mily. Look for it on Sunday.