Reviews for Found
GiuliettaC chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
Never in a million years believed I'd see Morse married off - and credibly at that!

It's been an immense pleasure reading your story. Thanks.
annahopelove chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
interesting, interesting, go and make the fans proud of you, goo goo go
ailsa craig chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
What a wonderful piece of work. Had to go and watch Driven to Distraction last night before I could finish reading this. Certainly captured Morse very well and Siobhan is just lovely. Really enjoyed it, thank you.
WhyAye chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Yay for bringing Joyce in! I always loved the surprisingly warm relationship Morse had with her.
the real snape chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
/"Aren't you going to ask me what my first name is?" / Wow. That's the ultimate in getting close for Morse. Terrific timing.

/He could sense in her that they had talked of it enough./ Very Morse, to feel that.

And the end is beautiful. You do such a great job, staying in Inspector Morse-style, and keeping him IC!

Only, you messaged me a link to a lewis-story, and the link got lost. Could you tell me where it is?
the real snape chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
It's a terrific chapter from start to finish, but those two last lines are staggeringly perfect.
the real snape chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
/Even with their phone calls, she had wanted to put pen to paper... to craft a note. / An almost forgotten art, and a precious one. Totally IC for Morse to be enchanted by it.

/And come Monday, when Strange asks you what you've figured out... tell him I got a new record or something."/ Oh, yes! I did wonder about Lewis asking Morse for a drink, but of course.

/He knew then, listening to her play, that they were moving toward being comfortable with each other. / You've a lovely way of crafting the progress of their relationship. And they have so much in common!
WhyAye chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Wow, where have I been, missing this gem until now? Looking SO forward to more. I love the way you've developed her character, that vulnerability underneath her professionalism and apparent strength. And his steadiness, hiding under his vanity.
CrazyMaryT chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
I am so loving the Morse angst. He really would make it difficult for any woman. I'm glad Siobhan is trying. This has been great.
CrazyMaryT chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
There's a really nice slow burn to their relationship that feels totally in character for me. I'm realy enjoying this.
the real snape chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
What a perfect Morse last line!

And I loved the whole chapter. Good to see him get the girl for a change. And it must be true love. I mean, Morse listening to a pop station because it's *our song*?

Lovely job.
the real snape chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
/Police Reporting Procedures / Poor things. Hearing about paperwork, and that makes a nice change from doing it?

I really love the way they work up to what they feel for each other. Very Morse.

And I was going to read&review chapter 57, but that started with the mention of this fic. I'm easily distracted by something shiny.
CrazyMaryT chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
I like the way you are writing this. Very in character. I kept waiting for Morse to end up alone, like he always does in the series. Well done. The tone is very like an episode. It feels like Morse.
DocJorgensen chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Excellent last line!

I love how you finally got Morse a girl! Mhmm - the passion, the buildup is there and your portrayal of Morse - his hesitation, his indecision, his oddly endearing chivalrous attitudes.

It was sweet and romantic and definitely worth a reread.

Loved it. Really excellent job with this fic.

Thank you so very much.
CrazyMaryT chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I really enjoyed this. I'm glad you built up on the the "thing" that was in the ep with Morse and Maitland. I liked that character a lot and she was more than a match for him. Thank you for sharing. I hope you are planning on some more fics.