Reviews for Forbidden Love
Stellite chapter 8 . 8/27
Please
Update

I'm dyingg
minnowpool chapter 7 . 5/5
Ummm... It's IVYPOOL and DOVEWING
WarriorCatLover chapter 8 . 3/28
Very good story! Maybe you can tell us about the kits? I also have a request. Can one of Mossfire's kits be a she-cat, and be ra*ed by a shadow clan warrior? Because she was supposed to go make dirt, but she got curious? Thanks so much!
unknown chapter 8 . 2/7
Hi! I just wanted to tell you, I've been looking for a good FanFic for a while. BEST ONE SO FAR! This is something you should continue. And Im sure you'll say no, But can you please make one of her kits named Bone kit? I love this name and know what he would be like! Bone kit is a pure black kit with white bone shaped spots where the bones would be on his skeleton. He chooses to barely talk, just mutter and rarely say a clear word. He has purplish eyes and one of them is blind. I really hope you make him! Thanks!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Good story. HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER D:
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Updateupdateupdateupdateupdateeeeeee I wanna know wut happens next :D
a person chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
I like the story lol its the only thing keeping me up at 4:40 am i think that oneclaws still good but said what he said to mossfire to stop thistleclaws suspicion and ignore my terrible grammar and poor word choice but im tired 3
Fuxyhau chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
It's DoveWING and IvyPOOL.
AMorbidONE chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
I am so confused with BOTH endings. They make no sence.
AMorbidONE chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Its Dovewing and Ivypool. Get it right.
-_-
AMorbidONE chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
The story is great, so far. I love the little twist with Leafpool and Crowfeather thing. And btw, HOW LONG AFTER THE LAST BOOK IS THIS? I NEED TO KNOW.
Lilacpaw chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Its a really good story and i like it X3
But only hollyleaf died in the battle with the dark forest warriors, not in a hunting accident. And all the cats knew about squirrelflights secret.
But, this is still a great story :3
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
It was so good
grim reaper chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
yu suck!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
its good but plz write the next one soon!