Reviews for Forbidden Love
Good story. HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER D:
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Updateupdateupdateupdateupdateeeeeee I wanna know wut happens next :D
a person chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
I like the story lol its the only thing keeping me up at 4:40 am i think that oneclaws still good but said what he said to mossfire to stop thistleclaws suspicion and ignore my terrible grammar and poor word choice but im tired 3
Fuxyhau chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
It's DoveWING and IvyPOOL.
AMorbidONE chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
I am so confused with BOTH endings. They make no sence.
AMorbidONE chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Its Dovewing and Ivypool. Get it right.
-_-
AMorbidONE chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
The story is great, so far. I love the little twist with Leafpool and Crowfeather thing. And btw, HOW LONG AFTER THE LAST BOOK IS THIS? I NEED TO KNOW.
Lilacpaw chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Its a really good story and i like it X3
But only hollyleaf died in the battle with the dark forest warriors, not in a hunting accident. And all the cats knew about squirrelflights secret.
But, this is still a great story :3
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
It was so good
grim reaper chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
yu suck!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
its good but plz write the next one soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
OMG! I love your story
somerandomcat chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
FINIsH! or I will hUrt somebodY!
MossfireMossstar of SwiftClan chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
hi! i really loved the story! were making one just like it! and its called forbidden love too! there are 4 cats from the 4 clans tho. im writing the chapter. in the prologue, its starclan cats chatting BOUT THE 4 THAT WILL CHANGE THE CODE OF THHE CLANS! were going to place the movie on youtube wen my friend finishes animatning it. wish us luck! BTW im actually mossfire in a warriors games we play at school.!
Dragonclaw11 chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
I read Night Whispers. I was sooooo disappoitned the way LionxCinder turned out...Really good story, btw, and i like ur twist 2 things.