Reviews for Sing me a Melody
Great chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Sad, but fluffy, not sure how to describe it. Looking forward to more!
Stolloss chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Over half a year (almost exactly) and it still holds power. I'm not sure what exactly drew me back after all this time. The theme, the characters within, the way you made my throat tighten with your wonderful words. They all played a role. This is still as good as it was the day I first read it. Congratulations on a very memorable story.
I Lov3 Wizardmon chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
sad yet pretty good
Kissy Fishy chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Can't believe he copied this. I'm going to kill him.

And it was beautiful, Gwen. Truly brought tears to my eyes.

~Kissy Fishy
Korona Karyuudo chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Beautifully written and composed. Detail was impecable and the structure of the story was divided in a nice way. What I love the most thought is that you decided to do that '3 pov' style of writing. I really do like the imagery I get by reading this oneshot, and I look forward to reading anything else you create. ;)

stars of oblivion chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
i've reported him too. i love how he says on his homepage that he's doing it so more people read his favorite stories, then doesn't give credit to the original writers and renames the story.

barring that, i enjoyed this story immensely; loved the altaria, loved the subject. you have a good style of writing, something i'm hard-pushed to achieve.

after i read this i caught a swablu on soul silver and nicknamed it sonata. ;3

Tyltalis chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Alta likes this a lot! Sonata the altaria is so cute! are all altarias. :D

Btw, before I forget, Condimints plagiarized this beautiful oneshot :(