Reviews for Finding Home
Kataang-yGOOD chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Yay! Plotless fluffiness is great! Lolz, that was amazing! KATAANG! YAY! You're really talented, and welcome to the Avatar Fandom! _
My Disclaimer:(looking green) Uuuggghhhhhhh.
Me: What's wrong?
Disclaimer: It was so cute it made me sick.(Gags)
Me:(Shrieks) Well go be sick somewhere else then!(Clears throat) Anyway, write more!
Annonymous chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was a very good story. You had captured all the characters nicely. But I did not feel engrossed in this story. Your delivery has to improve a bit and make it so that it totally captures the reader. For a first story , well done.
Nocturna Mae chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
You did a really good job putting Appa and Momo into the story as characters (which is notable mostly because they're really easy to forget)!
Liz-Beth520 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Aw! That was so cute! :)
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Wow! This fic is incredibly good! I really loved it and everything about it is perfect. I can totally seeall of this happening. And everyone was so in character as well. I flippin loved Sokkas interruption of Kataras and Aangs little make out session. Lol, that was great! I really hope you continue writing for this fandom!
GreyKitten chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This is lovely! I think you most definitely need to continue to explore the fandom, if you know what I mean. Welcome to Avatar, and please continue!

~Shannon
kataang lover chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
awesome story! everyone was in character and i could definitely see this happening. what a great way to wrap up the series :)
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
x3 beautiful! :) I love this so much, it's adorable! what a great ending for the characters! :)

great writing too!
LTTAA chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Beautiful story :'D...Good job!
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
i really like this :D - i was wondering what was going to happen, and everyone's all happy and yeah!

only thing - i didnt think the water tribes had a king, normally tribes have a headmen or maybe a shaman that leads the tribe, there is no royalty BUT of course i may be absolutely wrong :) lol

great fic!
CalleighB chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I really enjoyed this story. The narrative was well written and in character. There's alot of drama out there so some fluff is nice now and again.
Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
WoW amazing- doesn't seem like ur first Avatar story! XD
D.GrayManGRL chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This ties up many loose ends.
EdwardBellaKataang4eva chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This was really good for your first story! You should write more!
ms.diamondpearl chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
this story was really really good. i though it had poteintal to become a multichapterd fic but its perfect the way it is )