Reviews for Diamond and Pearl: Reverse Time
Light-Sakura chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
"...I have something I wish to discuss with whoever is in charge here."" "You just shot him outside." I just love that part and then act like it's nothing! I actually I love the whole conversion between Gilder who has a death wish, 'Santa Claus' Grant and Watson.

Great chapter!
SkiesEagle chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Wow, it been a while for you to come back. Welcome back! At least I can read it again. :3
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
Ah, the ending of the chapter lifted my spirit up a bit. :)
MariiKo chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
Cool story. Hope the next chapter will come soon!
N the puppet chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
Ouch. DX
Nothing hurts more than knowing someone you know is hurt, but you can't/aren't able to help them. Must be torture for Fuuta, especially since he's not an average human, and expects himself to be able to do something.
Though, its kinda funny in hindsight that Future Fuuta messed Past Fuuta up. Actually thought, but then realized it was VERY unlikely, Assassin taught Lucas.
Now that I think about it, who does Assassin have? Or did have? Is she afraid of Nova? Funny it took a conversation with Donovan to get me thinking about that.
Really can't wait for the next chap!
Light-Sakura chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
When Donovan disappeared after Assassin turn around I thought she made her match (not right choice of words but as in he disappeared pretty fast) but that last line! I love it! Very nice! XD

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one for sure!

The new Eevee evolutions looks cute but not favourite out of all of them.

Fuuta and Spiritomb are my favourite duo so far! Great team and funny as well! Poor Lucas just going a long even though I he doesn't get it, right? What Fuuta telling him that is.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
This chapter made my morning.
Aw, poor Fuuta. D:
Donovan's funny as always. :3
Wait. There's a new Eevee evolution?! YAYZ.
kloudklocvalley chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
The X legendary pokemon (Xerneas? Xernaus?) reminds me strongly of the Shishigami from Hayao Miyazaki's 'Princess Mononoke'. And as usual, the new Eevee evolution design looks more fit for a human (a cute girl) than a pokemon.

But regardless, JapaneseAmazing.

Aww, I thought Assassin was too cold and emotionless for threats! (the signs of a defrosting ice queen) Unless it says 'prideful' on her OC description. I'm pretty bad at capturing characteristics.

No bandages for Daniel's wounds? Unless the doctor said to leave it be.

-Sparky
Feibush Melech chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oh come on, your first week of school cannot be as depressing as this. Unless you felt that the first week of school at the time was the end of the world for you. Also I don't know why I would read your first two chapters of Pokémon DP Time Travel just to understand what is on in this chapter when this is suppose to be a prequel to it. Besides the first chapter explain enough for me to understand what is happening. Anyway I decided to give your later stories a try even though I said I was going to at a later time and chose this one because it was prequel to your other story. Usually I would read the original stories first but I decided to do it differently this time.

This first chapter was dark and made me have a sad feeling on the inside. Like a gloomy feeling of dread. :( So this is what might have happen if Team Galatic succeeded. Also it this chapter was well written so nice job with that. I look forward to reading more a bit to see what happens (which I can since there are thirteen chapters at the moment of this comment ).
N the puppet chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
It's too bad there aren't any dark PMs to help them. Then again, if psychics are unstable, dark probably aren't that much better...
Interesting chap as always, can't wait for the next one!
Light-Sakura chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
I like Henry but I also feel sorry for him because of the situation he's in.

Great chapter and looking forward to your next update! School work does slow things down, I have 3 projects and a homework assignment to hand in this week, a least I completed some of it.

So good luck!
BaronBargy chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
I was overjoyed when I opened my inbox to see an update for this!

Anyways, I enjoy reading this story!
(I hope Henry will be okay though...)

I hope you update again soon,
BaronBargy
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
Poor PMs...D: I hope Lucas' training isn't that hard...or painful...
ChillinLikeaVillain chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
Its been so long since you updated this story, but its as interesting as ever. I absolutely can't wait for you to update this story again, its so good. With that said, update soon!
Darkkami chapter 13 . 9/24/2012