Reviews for Just A Nightmare
kyuubi chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
Hey, im big big fan of reffies, but please please! try to make the dialogs with spaces between, and in the nexzt line, cause i got very tired trying to read it!

please, try to edit that!
Serophynne chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
Amber: ahh,sorry for not reviewing! '

Dante: hn. we were… busy..

Amber: yes umm,love the chapter! Cissnei was worried! aww. Yeah,i'd be worried too even if I new you'd be fine. If that made any sense.

Dante: hn. you blacked out this time,huh?

Amber: aww. Kinda sad that this is gonna end. hehe. i can't wait for the next chapter! -hands sugar cookie- until next time,Howard/Emile

Trey Belmondo chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
if only my dreams where like that
shadowelf144 chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
flying tackle glomp thank you i love this as most oc storys are kinda bad thank you again
Serophynne chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Amber: Roses are red,violets are blue. I really like this,hey Dante,how bout' you? ;D

Dante: ..nice chapter. Funny how you met Yuffie.

Amber: yeah! And the 'turks' are pretty sweet too. :) especially Reno! -

Dante: so,you got tranquilized eh? at least you didn't get shot. this time.

Amber: Mm. this is getting quite interesting. :3 Can't wait for the next update,

Serophynne chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Amber: wow..this fic sure is… something.

Dante: ..yeah..

Amber: huh,its… funny. Some of my dreams are somewhat similar to this..cept' those err- guys were zombies..heh. i play wayyy to much Nazi Zombies..' but back to the review!

Dante: *sigh* you sure get distracted easily,love. Anyways,this is pretty good so far.

Amber: yep! And,I can't wait for the next chappy! It's official, i'm totally pumped! woot! XD

Dante: oh damn. uhh,just- update when you can..

Amber: WELL THEN! until the next update,