Reviews for Tired
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 2 . 7/23
This was great! I personally love Kurt and may not agree with you view of him but this was so good! I'm so happy there is more than one chapter!

You officially have a new fan.
IloveDiannaAgron chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
This is the very first time I have read this. You are excellent at writing serious ANGST. I am sorry that you have chosen Quinn as the main scape goat in this story. I am a lover of Faberry but obviously it doesn't even exist in any way here. I don't hate Quinn and never can but I have feeling you do. I hate the entire bullying story line almost as much as real life bullying I too was a victim of. This Rachel I believe wont ever be forgiving to those who hurt her. Finn, Puck, even Kurt have no right to be near Rachel. I am so happy she has Santana and Brittany and I do hope one day she will be able to move on. Life is hard I too have been in that place of darkness but I survived and Rachel will too I hope. Now I must continue on with your story to see how it all ends.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Please write more :(( this is my kind of story. All of the other fanfiction that i have read so far are so... sweet. I need this fanfic please write more :((
gossgal33 chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
kezztip chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
Just found this story and it is as amazing as it is heartbreaking. It would be a shame if it was left unfinished.
guiltlessgleek chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
Wow, so floored by this story. And wish I had found it sooner. Its so different from the usual 'hum and drum' fics on here, so thanks for that. It's dark and bitter and at times so lifeless that it's bursting with life. I hope that makes sense. My brain feels pretty scattered after reading all 9 chapters at once. I suppose this style is rubbing off on me.
I admit I was confused at first about the strong feelings between puck and Rachel but I'm beginning to think its just a strong friendship kind of love..? Anyway, please update soon! Dying (no pun intended) to know what's next. You've also left Finn so vague which is killing me. I have a feeling his chapter will be long awaited and hopefully not too heartbreaking. I hope you agree with Finn that Finchel is, in fact, endgame.
pratz chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
I have two papers and a project report to finish and was thinking of taking a break.

And your fic robbed me of that break as I read all 9 chapters in a go, and your fic made me cry until my roommate even came to ask if I were okay.

No, I'm not okay.

But this is the kind of writing that I love for making me not okay-simple, powerful with words simmering in repetition and potential, and deep. Your take on these characters is flawless, and I might have crossed the line from liking Quinn to hating her. (But of course, we're talking about Season 1 Quinn here-everybody hates her, including me. You just remind me of that.)

I don't know how you will end this story (if you end it at all), and of course as a reader I have more expectations. I have so much hope that you'll stay off Rachel's POV because it will totally break the flow. But you're the director. And sometimes guessing is the part that makes reading fun.

So take your and immerse in your directing. I'll be waiting for the day when you make me not okay again and I'll be thankful for that.
AnitaPolonsky chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
I don't remember the last time I cried so hard omg. I love this fic and hope that you will continue writing it.
ObsessiveCompulsiveReading chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
I hope the newest Glee season has made you fall back in love with Glee as I have (although I totally understand the previous season's disappointments). But more than that, I can't wait to read more. This a a great piece, and I love the thought put into each gleek.
AnnLuc chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
it hurts reading this story. that says all about how good it is.
puckleberry4ever chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
This story was OK
Cassicio chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Jesse... I think not.

I want Quinn's chapter... but I think it might break me more than this already has... My god. You seriously just know how to write... And it hurts. But I can't stop reading.

I know it has been months, but... please, I hope you update soon. That you haven't given up on this. It's too amazing for that.
MrsMosley chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
I have enjoyed this story up to this point. I satisfies the secret ache for angst that I keep buried in a small, dark corner of my soul. You will have an avid reader if you choose to continue.
UnbelievinglyRandom chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
This ligit had me crying. Escpecially the Puck part. And Quinn just makes me so mad? What write does she have to cry over a girl who's life she made miserable? I just don't understand. An yeah the only time I could stand her was when she was with Sam. Anyways I'm so rooting for Puckleberry even though I know neither of them are ready for any kind of romantic relationship. Anyways update soon? Pretty please?
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This is the second time i've read this and even after just this first chapter i'm sobbing uncontrollably. elighawlighalghawlg amazing.