Reviews for Their Atonement
numb-butt chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Great depiction of the events that unfolded in the game, I really like how well your writing transitions. :)
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Q_Q
Mari Mikuzu chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Ooh! Nice story! I really like those two. They're so cute! XD

Umm... I think you got a miss-typo there. It should be 'Senpai' not 'Sempai'.

Whelp. That's all I can give to you. Oh, be sure to keep writing about these two! I'll be waiting for your next, good stories! *thumbs up*
Dark Ambition chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oh my God. Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod. YES. When I saw in my inbox that you had submitted a new story, and that it was for the Persona series, I was like "Please oh please oh please let it be..." Then I opened up the email and saw it was Shinjiro x FeMC. To which I was like "FAWK YES :D"

;_; WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME? Her part was so cute (I really wish you could visit Shinji in the hospital in the actual game XD). But then, of course, you had to include when they finally meet up again. And then she... D: This game isn't fair. Why must it deny me such cuteness?

I really liked the way this was written. The detail was great. :D Your writing has improved from when I first started reading your stories. I mean your writing was great back then, but now it's... AWESOME. :D Your characterization of Shinji and Minako (I like to call her Minako) fit really well. Perfect even. I've always pictured her somewhat of a troublemaker. I mean half of her responses are pretty mischievous. But of course I can see her acting like the way you wrote her with (coma'd) Shinji. That is her boyfriend after all. ;)

All in all, this was short and lovely. Very sad, it made me depressed. D; You should definitely write more for these two. They're just... so cute. Keep writing!

- DA