Reviews for James' Father
Dang it! Update!
James Adams chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Very good story
aima chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
1 chapters worth of writing 1 review. If you wish to know more then write more. Though the 3 digit multiplication contest is so ten year old- James would be capable of algebraic division and more by this stage of his education.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Very good but what will James do:(
LucySnapeDaughter-Of-Snape chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
It's really good

I haven't found a good cherub fanfic in ages please update and dont stop writing
Marikili68 chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
i like your story please update soon!
deleted1e5283424 chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Okay, I'm interested. Update soon!

This is really well written!
wolfergirl chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
I love it, the idea of James meeting his dad in a school is a great one! I'd love to read more. Please continue?
Izzycullen6 chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
good
omg chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
pls write more its abit fast but i dont mind as long as u keep on going!
Elise chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
please finish this story i really want to know if James Choke shooses his father over CHERUB. but ithink he only has a few years left of cherub so he finishes that off then he goes to live with James Duncan and then Lauren finishes off her Cherub career and moves in with James Choke/Adams, James Duncan his wife and his daughter. so they could all be a family. cause they are similar cause gwen choke has a daughter with ron and James Duncan has a daughter with is new wife. So james has 2 half sisters. If he could finosh his cherub career it would be good and same with lauren then they move in with James Duncan and his family. Pleaase think about this when you write your next chapter. if only a little bit was in the book i would be ecstatic if you could it would be much appreciated! Thankyou very much for taking the time to read this. Make sure the story is really good and dont take too long to write it, if you could. I think your a very, very good writer! Please continue to write.

Thankyou once again.
Elise chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
it would be anawesome story so please, please write it i know that many people including me would love to read it. and you gte the experience of writting something as big/long as this. Please write it i really want to read what happened to James's father.
poohbearlover95 chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
I like this hopefully u will continue with this)
Izzycullen6 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
good
omg chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
OMG pls write more i really like it so far!