Reviews for Beautiful Stranger
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This was amazing! Finchel!
-Sammi
raftersrule chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Well this made me smile; reading it :):)
Ametist now and forever chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Awesome!
Dairire chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Eek Glee :)

I love how in character they were with Rachel worrying about her white top!

"as the rain came down like little pieces of hope. Everything had come to this, each and every piece of lyrics that passed through their lips, all their experiences together. Maybe this was what they were destined for all along.

"Two strangers learn to fall in love again. I get the joy of rediscovering you.""

Absolutely beautiful. I felt my breath quicken as Finn leaned in to kiss her. It was so beautifully described and eloquent. Particularly to rain as little pieces of hope. Because they're journey certainly wan't easy. I'm so jealous of how amazing a writer you are!

It made me smile too :)

Love,

Maria X
Hufflelove412 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Well, it made me smile to read it! It was a really sweet and to the point fic! I love it!
kerri chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I LOVED THIS. First, great diction and syntax. I especially loved the line, "And then he kissed her, as the rain came down like little pieces of hope."

Hope you write more Finnchel fanfic!
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Eeeeeeep! Finchel! I'm gonna burst!

OK, not in the literal sense (yet). I got very anxious when I saw a new story was published. I was thinking "Yay! Maybe a new Dramione will help me write something Harry Potter since I haven't in, like, ever." But no, it twas not HP; it twas Glee. You can imagine my surprise -and elation - to find Finn and Rachel staring back at me. I'm positive a gazillion Gleeks rushed to publish the aftermath of this but none could've pinpointed it as beautifully as you. You truly are a master of the pen. I'm hoping to write a new oneshot myself, and this makes me want it to center round Finchel.
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was sweetttt.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Beautiful, welcome to FF
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I LOVED IT. SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN, SO MEANINGFUL AND JUST AMAZING BEYOND WORDS. THE SIMPLICITY IS EPIC. GOSH WRITE MORE.