Reviews for Friend, Love
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Aww, so sad. While I'm of the opinion she knew it was Bidam all along, (she knew he was coming and was just outside the tent because Alchun came in and told her he was), this is an interesting take on how her illness migt have been affecting her throughout the scene not to mention her heartache. Nice job.
DramioneGirl90 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
very nice. very very nice. loved it.. :)
vadonviki chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
(Sorry if I can't express myself clearly, English isn't my native language.) What a painful and beautiful story... my heart was touched by it. And I saw again Bidam's final fight, as you recalled it. That terrible fight, that he carried throw just to call the name of the queen... And you may be right. These could be her thoughts while watching that fight. She must have tried to convince herself that the man covered in blood couldn't have been Bidam... But, she had to realise that he was, and he loved her till the last moment. How painful it could be for her, to see her love die...

Thanks you for this wonderful story, these deep feelings, impressions, and thoughts.
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
What a sad story. I think she loves Bidam more than Yushin. I love this story even though it is so sad.