Reviews for Pencil and Eraser
Cute Tangerine03 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Love it! Sweetness overload!XD
Troublesome Kunoichi chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This story's sweet!They are totally like a pencil and eraser :D
Winter's Tales chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
It;s nice. Really great in fact.
NatsuMikan Fan chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Awww :) I Love It! :)
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
hahaha it turned out in his favor... the note was sad though T_T...
khiarry08 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
love it!
Spielzeug chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Woah! Cherry-san! 'I love you' for the dedication for this awesome story! XD

I really like this oneshot fic. It's so nice, cute, sad yet so sweet. I also like how you describe them! It’s detailed and full of emotions. The pencil and eraser note is so touching. That’s the greatest part of this fic! I love that, I even copied it and put it in my cellphone later on. (I’ll share it to my friends too, is that okay? XD)

I only read this now; I'm so busy yesterday to the extent that I didn't even have the time to open my FFN account. Haayzt. I’m so restless. T_T

Thanks again Cherry-san! You’re one of the best authors that I met here in FFN. You’re really friendly. D

* Kid-san. _
Aschubel chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Hahahaha~!

It's so cute xD

Specially the Pencil and Eraser part :" xD
Kylee-Cat chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Solo sweet! I loved this
Stealthy Ninja chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
lol im going with the later one XD and tht was a sad cute story T-T
ShinJinIchi23 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oh my! I didn’t see that dedication coming! Ahh! I’m so touched! *crying a waterfall*

Or there’s someone else that has a same pen name like me? Hahaha!

And this oneshot? It’s so cute! I love it so much! (Especially when I know that this story is somehow dedicated to me! Uhm.. Weee~) :DDDD

At the first line I thought Mikan has a plan to steal Natsume’s alice. But I guess that will never happen or else, they’ll be separated. Oh no!

And LOL at Natsume’s randomness. Great way to change the topic eh? Hahaha!

Many stories nowadays make me love Koko Krunch more and more and more - and one of those is this! Hahaha. His mind-reading ability is helpful ..uhm.. sometimes? XP (Ui, what do you think of Koko and Hotaru’s pairing? Oh my god! My mind is cracking up! Hahaha! The fiction ray of crack pairing hit me! (Thanks to a fic that I’ve read a while ago. O.O) Haha! Oops, I’m saying too much! I become agitated! Sorry for that! Need to shut up soon! :DDD

Lastly, the pencil and eraser part was so TRUE! I never thought of that before. I only realize it now. T-T And the eraser really resembles Natsume’s situation. In that part, four thumbs up for you! (Include the thumbs in my feet, hehehe! )

This is getting LOOOOOONNG! So… Here’s my closing.

With love and appreciation,

Lhai
Exquisiteshine chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Its cute :))!..wa hhhaha I love it !;))
Kheur chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
oooh..is my eyes tricking me or my pen name is really up there? {rubbing my eyes} wow! it's really up there! {haha. XP}

thank you very much hmm, risa-chan? - for the dedication. it surprise me a lot.

btw, about the story, it's really good to read and so sweeeet.. especially the letter part, that is so nice. {sigh.}

i might love the natsume in this story than my eriol-kun. {ahahaha. wah! No! O.o (: }

i love this story and you too! i want to say 'goodluck koko crunch!' (;

thank you again and keep writing stories like this.

~Czaristine-02