Reviews for Runaway Jedi
Shi Feng Huang chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
ROTFLMAO! That was perfect! I loved the bit with Guri being adopted by Joketsuzoku. It was really wild. And Anakin and Obi-wan, they behaved just like Genma and Soun. Amidala made for a perfect Nodoka. Great Xover!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
Lady Belegwen Lightningblade chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
"Fourth Wall" comes from theater, my dear, and the term has been used since before anime came to the US. It is used to refer to when the characters upon the set become aware of the audience (think Peter Pan "Don't Tink die! Clap! Clap!"), removing the "fourth wall" that normally separates them from the people watching. Normally there is a considered to be an Actual Wall there, but it is invisible, so the audience can see the performance, but the characters being portrayed cannot see them. "Breaking the Fourth Wall" became common with modern theater and audience participation. At one time it was very much the cutting edge in theater, but it has become as over-used in theater as in anime fanfics, so it has lost much of its affect. Anyway, enough with my lecture. I found your fic very amusing . . . and Mara has my support.
phoenix-82usa chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Very funny! Thanks! _
Nike chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
lol Very funny. By the way, the fourth wall is a film/play term. It refers to the fact that the 'fourth wall' is the direction that the audience is (ie. the screen, the curtain, etc. is the dividing barrier). Breaking the fourth wall involves the character realizing that they're a character or, more likely, by having the character interact with the audience.
Brigantia chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Cyberwolf! ROTFLMAO! Oh my god, poor Luke...nice afterlife interaction, that was my fave bit. :) PS: So, when's Child of the Sands going to be updated? huh? huh?
sjlee8888 chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Oh God, that was funny. I couldn't stop laughing.
AyanamiChan chapter 1 . 2/27/2002