Reviews for These Endless Days
Dee chapter 18 . 2/19/2014
Please continue with this. Is this the last one in the series? Updates are taking WAY too long. LOL!
krazyy989 chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
Really really really good! Can't wait to see where your going with this!
123a456e chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
Great chapter! Please update soon
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
Another wonderful update. So Rossi might remember something so that's a start. Jj having vision is good and her love for hotch and his for her will get them through whatever Elizabeth's true motives are. I have to believe that Derek will be able to get Emily back she fought so hard against her mother and Emily and Derek have found with each other a longing and special connection, they have also fallen in love. With that love that jj and hotch and Emily and Derek share they can unite the various clans and stop the war and darkness, madness from taking over. Thank you for sharing this and all your other amazing cm sories. :))
love all your cm Demily stories they are some of the best out there. :)) so thank you again :D
canny-bairn chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
Ahh so many emotions. I'm even more nervous now about Hotch and JJ's reaction to his vampirism and Emily's betrayal...

Also LOVE JJ's developing psychic capabilities.

I'm way too involved with this story. Hope we see more soon :)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
Omg. What has Elizabeth done to Emily? So I assume Elizabeth sent Emily to turn hotch. The team has to find a way to get the real Emily back. Jj will still be there for hotch and Derek will somehow get Emily to remember what she really wants, to stop the war being forced on them and her love for Derek. Amazing series of stories. Thank you for sharing and love how you write Derek / Emily . Thank you for sharing your talents.:))
kirahelena chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
Wait, what happened to Emily?! Is she gonna get less psycho vampire out for blood? Wait if she's a psycho vampire, does this mean she won't be with Morgan? And Hotch is a vampire? But what about him and JJ? Aarrrghhh! My brain cannot handle so many questions!v Great story ;)
eternal vampire chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
Wow. What a place to end it. I love this story. I can't wait for more.
123a456e chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
OMG! Nooo! Evil Emily! Please update soon
Cannybairn chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
What... What?

Hotch is a vampire now? What!

What does this mean for him and JJ?
Is Emily gone to the dark side for good?

In shock :o
123a456e chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
OMG! Emily has to control it! She can not kill Hotch and Reid! Please update soon
No.13Baby chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
You have the best imagination. I love the little bits of history / myth you pepper through this.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
Wow Omg that was totally out of the blue brilliant. What has Elizabeth done to Emily? Can Emily overcome the hunger that Elizabeth and the other forces are conspiring against them. Will the others get to them in time? Absolutely love this story and your other cm stories especially your Derek / Emily stories. Thank you and more :D
kirahelena chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
I did NOT see that coming! Great as usual, so glad your still updating this story!
Cannybairn chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
Oh dear...

So glad your still updating this fic, even if things look dire at the moment :s