Reviews for Advent
thehereandnow33 chapter 13 . 6/26
Awwwwww...whyyyyyyy?!...huge cliff hanger..loll...this story was hard to read..well in the beginning because so many new things were happening and this whole new world u created went against everything we already knew about Harry potter...but I'm so happy I kept on reading, the moment when everything was finally explained to us was a relief though...I love it and I hope I get to find out how the story ends! :D
devils-momma chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
I really have enjoyed this story up until this point. I hope you will finish it.
myra9 chapter 13 . 2/6/2014
One of the best hp/twilight covers I've read. Hope you'll one day finish this story.
PhantomFandom13 chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
update soon...
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Rapidly turning into a cliche .
hitomi65 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
nice story
CrisStarTina chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
O.o this is the most awesome story cross between Harry/Twilight OoO

I wanna know what happens next pretty pretty please _
Futaira chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Poor Jacob,

I'd be freaked to if I had to spend a week at a burial ground. So what about Harry? Haven't heard about him in this chapter. I notice he isn't wearing his glasses? Story is just giving me more question marks as I try to understand the plot.

Looking forward to future chapters!
Futaira chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Ginny is a mindless inferior?

Whoa totally didn't see that coming! This story is getting really complicated. My head is hurting... But cheers hope you don't get stuck.

Futaira chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Wow,

So Bella is going to end up with Jacob? And what about Edward? So how does Harry fit in all of this?

This is soo confusing...
Thanks for uploading and I'm looking forward to future chapters. Maybe things will clear up the more I read?

Futaira chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Wow this chapter has me totally confused.

I don't really understand what is going on.
But I look forward to future chapters.

JulianneL chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
I swear!...That...WAS THE MOST AWESOME STORY EVER! The plot was fast-paced and totally original, yet still managed to incorporate a lot of the original storyline into it. The characters were awesome...Harry's face-to-face meting with the inferi made him seem so vulnerable and so human despite his almost-invincibility-ness. I can't wait to read the rest...you are one awesome writer (I've read some of your other stuff and I loved those too)
Evi15 chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Im really liking this! D
Floyd in the Sky chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ! How can you leave us with this cliffhamger ? That's just so cruel ! :( PLEASE, i vote for the sequel and... Please update soon ! I'm dying to know what happens next !

Honestly, this was the best crossover twilight ever. I absolutely loved it, everything was fantastic. I can't understand why you have only a few reviews. You're just incredible. I really, really hope you will post soon. Please, can you tell me if you know when it will be ?
Noyoki chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
I always felt that Bella and Jake were a better pair than Bella and Edward. Great job.