Reviews for Elphaba Lives!
Lousy Poet Automaton chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
It's a nice idea. I really wanted to like this story, but there's some fundamental flaws that bother me.

What sticks out the most is the way the elves talk. They talk too much like Elphaba, and don't convey the courtly/formal high-fantasy vibe that Tolkien gave them. I could accept that from LOTR hobbits and dwarves, but no elf should say "pretty bad."
KittyWillCutYou chapter 17 . 8/11/2011
Wonderful Absolutely Wonderful! *throws a cookie basket at your forhead* Oop!, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! don't pass out, I can't get arrested again. QQ
EternityInYourArms chapter 15 . 5/19/2011
*squee* I loved that chapter! Erestor was all kinds of worried about Elphaba, and the way he carried her on the broom... *swoon* And now she's Co-Chief Counselor! Uber cool!
Puppet White chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
*squeals* Finally! Elphaba and Erestor sitting under a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first love, then marrige, then babies! *snickers at the thought of the look on Elphaba's face if she said that to her*

Oh! It looks like SOMEONE made an enemy (cough cough again.)! Though, Elphaba had a point about how Elves could be a little more open. And that brings up another subject, I love how you made Elphaba not forget about humans in general. Most OC/ELF CANON character fics usually distain humans, even if the OC was or is a human. So, thank you for making it realistic, Wing Commander!

I loved the wedding scene, how you made Thranduil a not-so-tough-guy. And also the strong-willed Legolas going through the Elven equivalent of the terrible-twos! So cute!

The detail could have been a little better, but it shall do... FOR NOW!

There was only one mistake in the spelling. Well, as far as the eye can see anyway. Um, I tried to find it again, but I couldn't. I think it was ade, but I think you meant to spell made somewhere... I think. *smiles impishly*

Can't wait until you update! Which had better be soon!
EternityInYourArms chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
That little toddler was Legolas? lmao, nice touch. Squee! Elphaba and Erestor are together! Yay! Nothing better get in the way of that, cuz they both deserve that kind of happiness. Oh, I think you did marvelously at the wedding, though if you wish, I stumbled onto the Elven wedding vows quite by accident while fiddling around online, and I would be happy to PM you the whole thing (though personally I think yours was better)
Puppet White chapter 13 . 3/19/2011
Ooh! They get to go to Mirkwood! I wonder if Legolas is born yet. ;D

I would have prefered more detail, but this is alright... FOR NOW! Ha ha ha!

Are you sure a broomstick is better than an AK-47? I mean it IS a broomstick!

Yay! This time blushing Elphaba! This is getting better!

Update soon or... well, you know the drill. *grins evilly*
EternityInYourArms chapter 13 . 3/19/2011
Ooh, this is getting real good! I wonder what Galadriel's gonna have to say? Cuz ya know she's gonna have something to say about Elphaba. I'm starting to see hints of love in the air between Elphaba and Erester, but that could just be my imagination. Even if it is yay! Go Elfie! I await the next chapter with great anticipation! :D
EternityInYourArms chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
This fic is so cool! I can't wait for the next chapter! If Elrohir and Elladan get in on the pranking, then... *grins wickedly* that's going to be fun to read! And, just wondering, is there going to be any romance, however slight, for Elphaba? I think Erester and she would be perfect, since their already such good friends, and he understands her so well, and she needs to fall in love again and move on from Fiyero
Puppet White chapter 12 . 3/16/2011
Oh! How can you do this to me? You evil, evil Wing Commander! This was not long enough! It's so unfair!

Guess what? I was grinning and squealing throughout the whole thing! This made my day! I just love the Erestor/Elphaba interaction!

Elphaba is evil! Leaving poor Nethirl to fend for herself against the maliciousness of the seamstresses! Well, at least she left Nethril to help the even more desprate Erestor! *smiles innocently*

Ooh! Getting the twins to help would be awesome! You just got to love them, right?

The detail was lacking just a bit. But you have redeemed yourself with Erestor! Ha ha ha!

You have just a few mistakes with the spelling... somewhere. Darn it! I tried to find them again and I can't! I hate it when I do that!

*grabs broomstick* You better write when you can, Dear Wing Commander. Or face the consequences! No mortal being can withstand the sheer power of a broomstick! *nods smugly*
Fealome chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
Wing Commander! You have managed to out do yourself!

It's like you watched me reading your Author's note! I really did squeal! *gasps and leans in close* You must be telepathic!

Ah! The results of the pranks are so close to being unveiled! I wonder if the twins will help as well? *grins evilly*

There we go! This chapter has satified thee to thy fullest! Thy detail has improve exceedingly, and the wonderous ammount of advancement has thee gratified! Thank ye, thank ye, oh dear Wing Commander!

*lifts up Ak-47* Goooood, now keep it moving! *grins 'Wicked'ly again*
Puppet White chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Oh! This is getting REAL pleasurable!

I saw the Author's note, and I laughed so hard when I saw the 'Aunt Flow' thing, but the funniest thing was the fact you had to put a warning up for it!

Ah, I see that nobody messes with Elphaba's friends. I wonder what would happen if 'Lady' Aearama (that name has five vowels out of seven letters! *gasp*) insulted Nethril right in front of Elphie? *grins maliciously* Can you say; death upon us all?

I saw absolutely no mistakes again! Dang, Wing Commander, you're good, you're really good!

But alas, no story is perfect! You need to work on your detail. Your dialogue is great, your plot is great, and your characters are great, but the detail could use some improvement. *smiles*

Ooh, I can't wait for the pranks! Precious pranks, oh sweet and precious pranks, thou doest maketh thy laugh in delight(I have been reading Shakespreare, can you tell?)!

*grunts and leans back in her chair while chewing on a wheat stalk* Well, you know the low down, get crackin' or I'll start rackin' my AK-47!
Puppet White chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
I love, love, love, love and love this chapter! I'm getting so excited! *squeals*

My dear, dear Wing Commander, you really know how to make someone hate another. Aearama is someone you just love to hate! Now, tell Elphaba to rip her into small ity bity pieces, or I will do so myself. *smiles sweetly*

I saw none but a few mistakes in the spelling and grammar! Awesome job, Wing Commander

I just love Erestor and Elphaba's relationship, I just can't get over the fact that those two are so alike!

*stands up and applauds* Very, very well done, Wing Commander! I, of all people, know how hard it is to explain such complicated questions from very perspective minds. Thoughts from Elphaba and Erestor's scholarly point of views are hard to understand and very difficult to explain in the manner of which you did! Oh how I wish there were more people like you! Fanfiction would be a better place if there was mini yous!

You know the deal about updating, right? *grins 'Wicked'ly*
Puppet White chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Goodness! To be honest, Wing Commander, I didn't know ANYTHING about Wicked other than the Wizard of Oz movie. But I had faith that you would explain things just like when people haven't read the Lord of the Rings books or Silmarillion, and I was right! I didn't get confused once, congratualtions, Wing Commander!

Oh! I love this story, I love Elphaba, I love Nethril and I love Erestor! And I really do think you should try an Erestor/Elphaba, because there is very few good Erestor romances (and I have faith you will do an impeccable job if you do), Elphaba and Erestor have a lot in common so they would make a good couple, and it would heal Elphaba considerabley because the binding of two souls (according to Tolkien) is becoming one and that would heal very old wounds. But I think you should just do a light romance, Elphaba doesn't seem like the romantic type.

I saw minimal mistakes in the spelling and the grammer, in fact so far I haven't seen any grammical errors! A wonderful job well done, Wing Commander!

Now, if you don't update soon, things will fly! Can't wait until you update!
Captain Clueless the First chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Sorry, just to clarify: Corephedil is actually Corechil.
trustmeimagenius chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
this is one of the best things i've read in my life. it is flawlessly written and is obviously the work of one of the great genuises of our time.