Reviews for Secret Rose
Zorin is ZoroxRobin chapter 12 . 1/17
LMAO I know Sanjit was a mistake but, really lol.
That's beside the point. Your story is amazing
AsNaye chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Nice idea
Polyamory chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Great Story!
It was not ZoxRo focused as i hoped, but still awesome.
Key2YourHeart chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
I really enjoyed it, it was a great story from start to finish, and i really liked the concept of it.
This is def one of the best Zoro X Robin fanfics i have ever read, and i've read a lot !
I really hope you do write another Zoro X Robin fanfic soon, Fingers crossed ! As i feel you write them really well.
But until then, keep up the great work, and Enjoy your time in Germany ! :)
BlaqBeast chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
I really like the whole concept of the story characters ressembling the Nakamas. However I really wished that you referenced the story and comparisons more in the last few chapters... Because the last few chapters after the book ended sort of felt like they were another story...

Either way I still enjoyed it a lot That was the only thing that irked me... Keep up the great work!
megaME chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
I had to logout to put my review in!
I'm glad you were able to finish this. I think it was a good way to wrap things up. I hope you make another Zorobin story someday. Thank you for coming back and finishing this! It was wonderful!

megaME
Guest chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
Not bad, this chapter gives the story a nice finished feeling.
UltimateC3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Thank you. That's really all I can say. You did just what I wanted and you did a great job with it. This ending chapter was a perfect way to finish off such a good story, and even though it took three years, it was definitely worth it. I'm glad you decided to do this story justice, because it's much better now.

-Thanks for such an awesome story! Have fun in Germany!
Aka chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
PLEEEEASE keep it going! I was reading this story up till now and I couldn't wait for more and more! (greedy little bastard be I..) I hope you find your motivation!
becket chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
its been long how about a rewrite
megaME chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
Continue so Robin and Zoro can get together!
NinjaSheik chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
MORE CHAPTERS! :D PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON IT!
Kojo208 chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
I think you ended it at a good point plus this is a good lead on to your other story
UltimateC3 chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
Hmmm... Well, if you do decide to write more, which I think you should, I'll probably have to reread some it this story, 'cause I don't remember much. That being said, I don't think this story deserves death, hell, I don't think ANY story deserves death. Even if you don't know where to go with it and even if you come up with an ending that sucks...it's still an ending, and a finished story is always better than an unfinished story.
I'm in no position to talk when it comes to finishing things, because I'm lazy as hell, but I would thoroughly enjoy a nice ending to this already awesome story. If I remembered more about this story, I'd give you some ideas, but I don't really have any. I'm not asking for another ten chapters or anything; I don't even care if you write one more chapter as the ending and be done with it, but this story deserves an ending and shouldn't be killed off just because of time.

-Thanks for writing such a great story! Keep up the awesome work!
Pale Dusk chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
Awwww, I was so superised when I got the email saying there's an update. Really hope you could continue this story 'cause I liked it a lot.