Reviews for Daddy's Little Cupid
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 16 . 1/9
I hope you start to update again soon was loving the way this story was going
Mgriffith490 chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
Please update this store
RaineyDazeDestiny chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
3 this story
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
I love this story please update soon
ffnetco chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
Hi! Just wondering if you've abandoned this story? (It's been ages since you've updated!) I just came across it and read it basically in one go - I love it! Please consider updating :)
rclaurel chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
This is a great story, do you plan on finishing it..
dckdck422 chapter 16 . 2/24/2012
more please
LeannaMasenRobert chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
Hello,

I like your story a lot and I wanted to know if you were going to continue writing it or if you have given it up...

Hope you will find inspiration and will.

Good day.
BloodTastLikeSuga chapter 15 . 9/2/2011
Wow... I really love the way Bella and Edward is together and the way Bella treat Nessi, like she was her own. it's just so cute.

I feel really sorry for Bella and Emmett. It must be so hard to se there father missing a piece of the man he was, everytime they see him but I'm so happy he got to meet edward and remember him. Charlie was really sweet over for him.

Finaly, Maria found out that edward didn't want her, But I can see if she always got what she wanted then it must be hard not get what you want.

Can't wait for the next chapter to come out :D

Love Ally 3
angeleyes73 chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
Cute story, love Nessie's character. Hope you update this story soon, I see it's been awhile.
theobsessive1 chapter 16 . 5/20/2011
The Sandcastles one and Baja or bust? They seem to have the rhythm and cadence of your stories.
Deanna08 chapter 15 . 5/13/2011
Its very good. Please update :)
jello2298 chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
So sweet!
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) i want Bella & Edward to have baby sister for Nessie after the Wedding & Honeymoon plz
sammy.cullen rulz chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
hey

congratulations on another great story that you have written,and best of luck for your future works.