Reviews for Riding for a Fall
myhubbyissoedward chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
I know you have not finished this story but are you thinking of maybe starting it back up I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
Where's the rest of the story!
loventherussian17 chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Great story so far can't wait to see what happens next hope you update soon
InuFan21497 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Please be sure to continue this story!
MentallyDazzled chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
:) :D i love this! Xx
NessieFY chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
Thanks for the update! Smoking hot sexy times! In a bathroom, guess they just couldn't wait! Lol! Can't wait for more!
blackagurl chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Great update bb i love me some jason aldean im so jell-ish have fun
Eaglerise chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
Just started this story and I love it! Can't wait for the next update!
Sylvia Cullen chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I really like this story! Update soon!
lgk chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
I did find Edward's possessiveness to be troublesome but perfectly understandable in view of the fact that he's never been in love and it seems is moving into a relationship with Bella. Hopefully, his possessiveness doesn't escalate pushing past Bella's comfort level. I liked that she planned to handled any further problems at dinner herself and that she recognized that not wearing panties was probably not the best idea. What I mean is that she realized that she was adding fuel to the fire, so to speak, making things worse for Edward. There's no doubt that both characters are in complete and total lust with each other and enjoyed the whole bathroom episode including the poor middle-aged woman and the manager. That was pretty funny. I wondered why Edward had to throw in the "If she wants to come, I guess" when he backhandedly asked Bella to go to Chicago with him. Was that just nerves because it seemed more like "oh, BTW, you can come if you'd like". I know he's the one to suggest going to begin with so I"m thinking it was just his way, by comment, showing he was nervous about asking her to come with him to meet his parents. Because by the end of the chapter and the marriage proposal out there and accepted, he was already thinking about the same thing with Bella.
snfrisby chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Love the chapter and absolutely LOVE Jason Aldean. I got to see him back in January, it was the best birthday present since his concert was ON my birthday. He does a great show, I can't wait til I can see him again. Have fun!
gracefish21 chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
Sooo good ;)
Amazone3 chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
I love it!

Cant wait to read the next Chapter!
JulzIzMe chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
The lady in the bathroom is a total crack up! And I love Edward wanting to keep her all to himself. Hot! Hot! Hot! :D
janshanr chapter 11 . 8/18/2011