Reviews for The Shadow Star
Childatheart28 chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
It has been a year, come on you can't leave it on a note like that.
Emma chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
I love it! Are you going to write another chapter!?
Almost an Actress chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Awesome story! You must continue! :D
Almost an Actress chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Sorry about your thumb! (I once sliced my thumb with a pocket knife on accident and I went to wrap a towel around it. My dad's first words about that were: "You're going to stain the towel!" Thanks for caring, Dad. Lol.) ANYway, this was a really good chapter. Nini and Christian, huh? Nah, I'm a shipper of Satine X Christian forever! :D Is Nini the once the Argentinean is dancing with in El Tango De Roxanne?
Almost an Actress chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Oh, no! Poor Satine! *Freaks out*
Almost an Actress chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Ooh! This is taking an good turn!
Almost an Actress chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Cool history that you got on the Hotel. It's always good when the author puts a little thought into a story. No crit on this chappie!
Almost an Actress chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Another good chapter. No, Mistress Thresher! Don't tell the Duke! God, I hate that Duke. Christian was a bit out of character when he said, "You're really freaking me out." But whatever. I'm gonna put a bit of constructive criticism in each review I give, but it'll mostly be praise.
Almost an Actress chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I'm gonna review every chapter... hope you don't mind. (That I put down in wo-ords, how wonderful life is-) Okay, sorry. Couldn't help it. Great second chapter. I really like Mrs. Thresher. She seems sweet. After I finish this story I'll read "If Only You Knew." Maybe the focus should be a bit more on Christian and Satine, though.
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I love this story. I was SO sad when Satine died. (I've seen the movie twice, and I sob every time she dies.) I like this idea. I noticed a lot of grammar errors. One is that you need a new paragraph every time a new character speaks. And the last one is that when you have a character speaking, it is NEVER like this, "Hi." she said. It is correct to do this: "Hi," she said. There's a comma instead of a period because it it part of a sentence and not a complete one.

Okay, I'm done ranting. I LOVED it! Fabulous idea!

Remember: Don't Keep Calm, Throw Things, And Write Forever!

XOXO- Novi
Seldoc chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Love the story so far. Hope u continue posting whethers is five sentences or five chapters. New to FF so to answer ur previous question I would not b interested in reading a nini/Christian love story. In fact I'd b repulsed and forced to resort to voodoo... Haha. Seriously though. Just an observation: christian seems to be acting on the wimpy side. I'd get heartbroken surly angry or frantic but he seems to be a little on the emo side wh is too far a stretch for the mind. It's the only thing I have a problem with. Love evrything else tho.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Continue writing please!
DarkestAngel11 chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Please write more! I adore this story but this is the evilist cliffhanger ever! Fantastic story line so please update as fast as humanly possible! Wonderful job!
somethinglover217 chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
great story, please continue soon!
darkgemwildcat chapter 9 . 2/13/2012