Reviews for Everyone Should Have a Favorite Movie
guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Lol cute, thanks for sharing. I love Nathan and Audrey together. :)
othiara chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Cute. Love it!
Sandy chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Audrey: "Line dancing. Thought I'd join some of the ladies down at the community center."

I would pay an incredible amount of money to actually see that on the show.

Cute story by the way!
agirlwithacoin chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love your way of writing the Audrey/Nathan dynamic. It's terribly domestic, and lovely, and I sort of wish I could condense it into something to inject straight into my head.
Fire'CxO'Ice chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Super cute! I love the movie night plan :P I can totally see this happening. Great shot! :D

-FnI
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Hee hee, I really enjoyed this. Just making my way through the fics. Great job and thanks for sharing.

Kelleth
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Cute lol she tries so hard that eps.
Jasper winked chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
You know, this is completely wonderful. You've captured the easy-going nature of their friendship, but also the quiet, shy parts - and both of them are perfectly in character. This was just lovely to read. :)
DarkClerk chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This is terrific. The dialogue is very true to character and clever in the dry way that is typical of the show. I especially like,

"Plus, you know, it's my duty as your friend. I can't have you going around without a favorite movie. It's just embarrassing."

Ha! Love it. I would really like to see this story continued, where we could watch their relationship develop over the course of several movie nights, maybe? Huh? Waddya say? You know you want to. . .
WhiteLites chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I love it! You keep them perfectly in-character.
reluctant-reporter chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Great job, as usual! I like how you are easing Audrey and Nathan into their friendship and I can totally see Jaws being Nathan's fave movie. If the Haven writers aren't going to have anything romantic happen between them then they need to be BFFs like Mika and Pete on Warehouse 13. That's just my opinion though. Keep up the good work!
candy-cake chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
this so great. Great idea, i hope you get more ideas soon, this made me smile ]
LittleDrusilla chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I love this! In carachter and very funny.
Jamie chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I seriously loved last nights episode. well the ending atleast. I also love this story
Dreamer119 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010