Reviews for A Change Of Heart
BubblegumBrain19 chapter 31 . 2/3/2011
Fantastic chapter! :D I was soo hoping for the apology in this chapter, but I guess Ill just have to wait, haha. Jake messed up BIG time.. lol but I hope Bella forgives him.. anyone could have made that mistake. Lol please PLEASE update soon! xD

PlaidIsRad98
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 31 . 2/3/2011
Good grief! A week of waiting and they're not together yet! I'm just kidding ;) Great update!
X.KissedByADemon.X chapter 31 . 2/3/2011
Awh... I was looking forward to them being all lovey dovey..

~Aly
TaylorLautnerWolves chapter 31 . 2/3/2011
YAY! Jake realized what he was missing! Josh took long enough! Sorry I freaked out there for a second, I keep doing that. Can't wait to see Jake apoligize to Bella, and I can't wait for her to forgive him! Love it! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
meg5442 chapter 31 . 2/3/2011
Please update fast. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Noini chapter 31 . 2/3/2011
your so mean stopping it there.. I hope the stupid little twerp grovels good. hurry up with the next chapter, I so hope she gives him hell ;D
KasperaUno chapter 24 . 2/2/2011
I've been reading your story until now, at chapter 24, and I hadn't really found anything major that i wanted to mention...but I've been reading and reading and reading...and I LOVE YOUR STORY. I'm not the biggest twilight fan in the world, but I do enjoy reading the stories that people come up with and out of all the ones that I've read, yours is by far the best. I like the new take you have on Jacob. Definately different, yet he's still the same Jacob that has half the girls out there swooning(; Anyway, I like the storyline, you should consider writing your own stories. Have you ever posted anything on ? i have and it's a great opportunity for hopeful authors to get new and exciting ideas! Well...now that I've extoled your story, there's only one thing that I didn't really like. The tellinf of the story from Jake's POV. It's a great idea, but I think that it would have been more efficient had you gone from chapter to chapter, switching from Bella's pov back to jake's. That's just my opinion, however. Anyway, comtinue writing, because I definately see hope for you if you sharpen your already refined skills(:

-KasperaUno
ShizuoxIzya chapter 30 . 1/31/2011
Jacob is so stupid! he knows that she's crazy for him, so why the hell would he think she would do that to him?
JacobB'sImprintee chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
What about the Volturi? Other than awesome
dancingbarefoot chapter 30 . 1/29/2011
Great chapter! I can just imagine how overwhelmed Jacob was;and after all that the first car he sees is Edward' probably just detached right there..great job!
Jacob Lupo chapter 30 . 1/29/2011
As always great chapter. Jake's reaction upon coming home was very realistic and it makes perfect sense. I so glad he's home and look forward to seeing the happy Jake again and seeing him regain the lost weight so he looks like his old buff self again.
Noini chapter 30 . 1/29/2011
ahh come on of course we will get our knickers in a knot,you love us getting upset dont you;D poor jake deserves at least some love before the next disaster, he really is turning into a drama queen, has he not leart to talk to people instead of presuming stuff... I think a Billy scene with him talking sense into Jake is needed again... hes such a girl.

Now lets hope Edward pisses of and goes and glitters some where else. cant wait for the next chapter
TaylorLautnerWolves chapter 30 . 1/28/2011
Love love love it! Jake seemed so happy to get out of prison, yay for Leah! Also Jake seemed very hurt when he saw Edward driving Bella, it was kind of sad, I felt his pain, why did Edward have to come back! WHY!. Sorry I just spazed there, I think I'm good now. I hope in the next chapter, Bella explains to Jake what happened. Really can't wait for the next chapter! Please update ASAP!
the.love.that.binds chapter 30 . 1/28/2011
Fantastic chapter! Please update soon, you're a really awesome writer!
MissTeenageDream chapter 30 . 1/27/2011