Reviews for A Change Of Heart
BeckieT108 chapter 22 . 1/3/2015
Not ! Can't wait for all of this to be solved.
BeckieT108 chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
Bella is too nice to Chad. Why is she even talking to him? Let him cause a scene. Better yet, she should cause a scene of her own and loudly let everyone know he's bothering her.
BeckieT108 chapter 20 . 1/3/2015
Hopefully Bella read my last review and is concocting a plan to frame Chad and set our Jacob free. ;-)
BeckieT108 chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
Not looking good. They need to fight money with money. Perhaps Carlisle can help with that because even if Bella does press charges she has no proof it actually happened. They need to come up with a plan to catch him doing something else and use that as leverage for them to leave Jacob alone. (I know this story is already written. I just like thinking out loud. :)

BeckieT108 chapter 18 . 1/3/2015
I was right! He did press charges against Jacob. I wonder if they will even believe Bella and Jacob about the truth of what actually happened. Money seems to speak louder than the truth sometimes.
BeckieT108 chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
Thank you for allowing Jacob to show up in time.

I know Jacob is going to beat him up. Hopefully Chad's lawyer daddy won't twist things around and charge Jacob with assault.

BeckieT108 chapter 16 . 1/3/2015
I have a bad feeling about this. I think nice Chad is going to be changing soon. I don't think he has ever been rejected before. Glad she told him the truth. She was gentle but firm.
BeckieT108 chapter 15 . 1/3/2015
The lovebirds are so cute together. Quil and Embry deserved the kisses they got as payment. They did a great job painting. At least Bella was able to finish before they started finger painting.
BeckieT108 chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
Chad is really creeping me out. Bella should let Charlie know that he's bugging her too much at school.

It just seems too much of a coincidence that Bella traded one stalker(Edward) for another (Chad).

By the way what happened to Edward and the rest of his Family?
BeckieT108 chapter 13 . 1/1/2015
Kellan Lutz! GREAT VISUAL! You know your target audience.

Love how easy going it's been between the two.
BeckieT108 chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
Is Leah going to imprint on Chad!?

I'm sure Bella could have found someone else to pick her up. Jacob could have sent one of the boys in his rabbit.

Bella has to make wiser decisions in order to avoid unnecessary drama.
BeckieT108 chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
Didn't anyone ever tell Bella she shouldn't get in the car with strangers? STRANGER DANGER!

Chad is going to be a problem. This is going to be interesting.
BeckieT108 chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
So cute. Bella getting jealous was classic. Love your Charlie. Hopefully Edward won't cause problems at school.
BeckieT108 chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
They said I love you! I know they said it before but it always makes me smile!
BeckieT108 chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
Your Jacob is "a flesh and blood, utterly irresistible hunk."

Loved your reference to ECLIPSE. Very smooth.
328 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »