Reviews for A Change Of Heart
animemistress209 chapter 13 . 10/16/2010
kool
Jacob Lupo chapter 14 . 10/16/2010
Wow Chad is one pushy guy and mean person and I suspect racist too. Who does he think he is saying she deserves a better class of people a gentlemen like him? Chad isn't someone i would want to be friends with. I don't like him in the slightest. I really want to see Jacob punch him out now. The fluff between Bella and Jacob was great as always.
I-Love-PAD.FOOT-Way-MORE chapter 13 . 10/10/2010
I LOVE IT!
Jacob Lupo chapter 13 . 10/7/2010
I love all the fluff in this story. You right it so well. What makes this story great is that there is a story behind it. I'm glad Jacob didn't prejudge and let Bella explain herself. I really don't like Chad. I think Jacob should punch him out eventually. That would be really funny and well deserved for a guy like him.
Music of the wind chapter 13 . 10/7/2010
I love this story! I haven't seen a lot of Bella and Jacob fics I like. This is sweet and keep writing!
Rogue200315 chapter 13 . 10/7/2010
too cute..you know i hate how much of an ass jake was in the books/movies..always playing games with bellas heart..but then again edward never did let bella have any fun and talked about them getting married when he knew jake was in hearing distance..i think i have to be team switzerland cuz both those guys are jerks...but jakes the cutest!
goldengirl62 chapter 12 . 10/5/2010
I am glad she put him in his place.

That guy is so annoying. he seems rather stuck up anbd is abckward in the things he finds value in.

Great chapter!
MissTeenageDream chapter 12 . 10/2/2010
I can't wait to see what Jake has to say...
goldengirl62 chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
I do not like that chad character. he seems superficial, not because his family has money, makes him special. he reminds me of another Edward Cullen.I hope Bella wont fall for his superficial and the wolves is richer in all that matters. I would rather live in a cottage with Jake, than a mansion with that phony creep.

I'm sorry your story is good, but chad rubs me the wrong way.
Jacob Lupo chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
This is getting interesting. The plot thickens. I agree with Bella. She should have Mike drive her at least she can trust him.
JakeNessie chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
I love this story and all the nicknames you have in it. Charlie missing the Bible in plain sight is classic.
MissTeenageDream chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
Very interesting chapter! Please continue!
Team-SethClearwater101 chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG! IM FALLING FOR CHAD! LOL update soon please this is an amazing story!
ayyyyyyyy chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
wow i really like this :) keep it up.
WitchRavenFox chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
I absolutely loved this... Please please do another following on from this.

I love Charlie's wanting Bella to curb her anger, a hoot, and Jacob is just so bloody randy by the sounds of it!

Excellent, can't wait to have more, maybe a few months down the line?
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »